Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Tauren Paladin ?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu
    Hopefully the faction change will let you change from horde to horde? Dunno

I've got like 7k+ i don't wanna drop, so I'm hoping.
    They said no.

Although they *might* rethink it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    They said no.

Although they *might* rethink it?
    How about swapping alliance, then swapping back?

They said "DUN' WANNA"

15+ Year Old Account

Also no. They said if you switch back you can only pick the race you initially picked.

ya you can only pick 1 race per side, if you keep switching you're stuck with the 2 races you initially picked.

If they're going to ignore their own lore, at this point I wonder what's the point of having race restrictions at all.

Probably to sell more xpacs I suppose....we'll probably see Undead Druids and Orc Priests in the xpac after Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account

I really hope they allow race changes for the new class combination's if not for all but for the specific one race classes ie horde paladins and alliance shamans. and druids either side.

Personally i cant stand my blood elf but didn't have any choice when i made him i prefer tauren. I'm sure that the alliance feels the same about spacegoats.

The other combination's eh' not so much of a big deal since they had some choices.

Something they could do that would slow and be less annoying is at the expansion allow a one time free race swap for the new combination's. After that make it the $25 fee not a measly $10-$15 fee. They allow so many other changes i don't see an issue with it, i don't even have a problem with the faction change idea and iv been playing since vanilla. "Its about damn time"
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...kywall/rotomon
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". -Albert Einstein

I think this would be badass. If i did a faction change it would def be to Tauren, not a BELF...

I am rerolling Tauren Paladin as soon as the expansion drops. My dwarf paladin and two blood elf paladins are going to be shelved for a while.

I personally am holding out for Tauren Rogues. ;D

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by thumper341
    I personally am holding out for Tauren Rogues. ;D
    Tauren Rogues already exist on Live (and no, Feral druid kitties don't count).

tauren paladin is way cooler than BE, not that I have anything against them, but they are a bit skinny and the massive shoulders on the Tauren are just gorgeous and mighty

im very looking forward to it

PS. morons asking for undead paladins...

Racials will probably be changed too remember, so BE might have better Prot tanking racials in Cataclysm.

lol i am going to roll tauren paly instantly

HOLY COW FTW!!!!

I really really dislike this new class for old races shit. Blizz should only enable ONE and ONLY one change of race and that is for either Worgen or Goblin. And each Account may change race once and then never again.

Ps.: Tauren Paladin is ridiculous.

If you can't see how Taurens fit Paladin more than Blood Elves then yeah, it's kinda sad.

And I'm not speaking about looks or inflexible lore here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotomon
    I really hope they allow race changes for the new class combination's if not for all but for the specific one race classes ie horde paladins and alliance shamans. and druids either side.

Personally i cant stand my blood elf but didn't have any choice when i made him i prefer tauren. I'm sure that the alliance feels the same about spacegoats.

The other combination's eh' not so much of a big deal since they had some choices.

Something they could do that would slow and be less annoying is at the expansion allow a one time free race swap for the new combination's. After that make it the $25 fee not a measly $10-$15 fee. They allow so many other changes i don't see an issue with it, i don't even have a problem with the faction change idea and iv been playing since vanilla. "Its about damn time"

I think I heard somethin about paid race changes being released shortly after paid faction changes.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Hey, we have Draenei Paladin's, and they're even more Alien than the Tauren.
    QFT

Just don't diss my Belfs ;D

- The Chad -

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tisoy
    QFT

Just don't diss my Belfs ;D

Because Draenei are basically infused with Light????

Pvp Wise, People who play tuarens who have a choice... = wierd. And they generally suck. There are the few exceptions though. I would not invite a tuaren pally to my 3's or 5's team.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".