Enhance and ele rotation plocks!

My Duel specs are Enhancement and elemental i somewhat know the rotation but im looking for a perfect one for both i just want a list like Blank,Blank,blank,BLANK,blank redo something like that i don't need any explanations

Re: Enhance and ele rotation plocks!

If you're too lazy to look at the forums (ya know, 'cause it's not like those things would be stickied at the top of the shaman section or anything...oh wait), then I doubt anyone is going to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakmaster
    If you're too lazy to look at the forums (ya know, 'cause it's not like those things would be stickied at the top of the shaman section or anything...oh wait), then I doubt anyone is going to help you.
    thats more work than making on thread and hitting refresh
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Deleted

enh uses priority system that goes like this (quoting from the sticky on this forum:

MW5_LB - cast a Lightning bolt when you have 5 Maelstrom weapon stacks - Chain Lightning does less dmg as it doesn't scale as well.

ES_SS - cast an Earth Shock if there is still a Stormstrike debuff on the target

SS - cast a Stormstrike whenever its off cooldown and MW hasn't got 5 stacks- this does a fair whack of damage but more importantly refreshes the SS debuff on the target giving 28% extra nature damage (20% base + 8% glyph and you have the glyph because its our best glyph not having the SS glyph is lower dps). Note testing shows that getting 5 stacks of MW back up is more important than the Windfury proc so don't delay a SS waiting for Windfury as you did pre patch 3.0.

ES - cast an Earth shock whenever its off cooldown and the above two are not available - this can crit and benefits from SS debuff unlike Flame Shock it is for these two reasons we can safely retire Flameshock and not use it.

LL - cast a lava lash whenever its off cooldown and none of the above three abilities are available - a lava lash does a reasonable amount of damage and whilst not fantastic its better than the alternative which is just keep on swinging white dmg.

Totem refresh - if all else is on cooldown take the opportunity, if required, to refresh your totems.
    elemental uses the following rotation, dependent on how much haste rating you have:

What "rotation" do I use now?
    The most important part of our rotation is the automatic Lava Burst (LvB) crit when the target is debuffed with Flame Shock (FlS). You want to try to make your rotation as tight as possible filling time between FlS with as many Chain Lightning (Cl) and Lightning Bolt (LB) casts as possible. Since your rotation will change with the haste value that you have, here are some 'typical' rotations.
    Low haste (0 => 320):
    FlS > LvB > CL > LB > LB > CL > LvB > LB > LB > CL
    Medium haste (320 => 530):
    FlS > LvB > CL > LB > LB > LB > CL > LvB > LB > LB > LB > CL
    High haste (530++):
    FlS > LvB > LB > LB > LB > LB > LB > LvB > LB > LB > LB > LB > CL
    if only people would read the stickies more. but hey, posts like this gives me more posts.