Thread: yay @ healer

Re: yay @ healer

w00t!

just shows how much UA warlcoks are retardely OP vs casters

And the point of this thread is...?

Yes, its well known that when you run around healing people you get more HKs than dps...

If you would not get HKs thanks to healing person that killed someone, there would be 0 healers on BGs

Quote Originally Posted by Dubroya
    just shows how much UA warlcoks are retardely OP vs casters
    l2read action bar - im destro

from the looks of it he was the only healer, and if he was decent then he earned his keep of honor and hk's, i dont see why anyone cares

Pont of this thread?

There has to be some incentive to healing the useless pricks that return the favor by standing there and watching you die.

Not saying you one of them just that theres alot of them.
    If you say "pls" becuase it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" becuase it's shorted than "yes".

Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf
    no lol her dick was bigger than my own

Quote Originally Posted by Malpractise
    There has to be some incentive to healing the useless pricks that return the favor by standing there and watching you die.

Not saying you one of them just that theres alot of them.
    I never get heals in BGs, and I never heal anyone except myself. I didn't know healers even did BGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous
    I never get heals in BGs, and I never heal anyone except myself. I didn't know healers even did BGs.
    Welcome to The Alliance ;D

The point in this thread? Why SHOULD (alliance) healers do battlegrounds (I do nevertheless)?
    Here an Alliance healer does more than 1.000.000 healing at warsong - horde wins. Hehe.

Be grateful for any healer showing up on your group. He could be banging his head against a wall for 10 minutes instead or do other activities that are decidedly more fun than healing players drooling on their keyboards. For example, those 1-man armies who rush headlessly and repeatedly into a group of 5-6 enemy players to pew-pew right after ressurrecting (surprise, sudden death ...). Only to mention one type of player... :-\

I love healing BGs...until you keep that rogue or warrior alive and they run on to the next guy 50 yards away while the rogue and feral druid chew you up. DPS are far too often in that tunnel vision and don't pay attention. Once I find someone who is AWARE they get special attention to their health bar :P

Only an Alliance player could find something positive in getting beaten again
    Twilight Rising
    http://www.twilightrising.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Taleas
    For example, those 1-man armies who rush headlessly and repeatedly into a group of 5-6 enemy players to pew-pew right after ressurrecting
    This is why you dont see many healers in BGs. Imagine playing a game where your survival was 100% dependent on how effective your team mates were at killing things while you keep them alive... and watching several of them try to solo a group of 5 enemies on different occasions. Not a fun game to play at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Accuser.
    This is why you dont see many healers in BGs. Imagine playing a game where your survival was 100% dependent on how effective your team mates were at killing things while you keep them alive... and watching several of them try to solo a group of 5 enemies on different occasions. Not a fun game to play at that point.
    QFT.

In general they will do very,very little to assist their healer.. Kudos to some guys though who have actually whispered me thanks when saving em from certain death. Helps to keep going on.

Thank god you're playing in US. In Europe people actually knows how to play WSG (You're not supposed to zerg midfield).
    "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one."
    - Clint Eastwood

The OP doesn't really understand the concept of a team game, I guess. Hint: it's certainly not about how many Killing Blows you can score.