Insider "unhappyness" @ Blizzard?

Anyone noticed that going into Colisseum (where everyone is surprised to see normal mode the easiest raid released so far), has 2 vendors.

Alliance one called Isimode, horde one called Faserol.

Strange names if you ask me...

Re: Insider "unhappyness" @ Blizzard?

It's just another one of those little easter egg jokes they make.
    There are hundreds of them in the game if you keep an eye out.

They are making fun of the Whiners
    Remeber Kid‘s: As long as people have same delusion they are not crazy, they're are a „religion“.

And they're both ret paladins

Yep! Though Haris Pilton and others are toying with other people's names - maybe this just proves Blizzard knows that Colisseum normal is even much more easier than Ulduar25 (they stopped talking about "3rd year of raiding school or similar").

Btw its nice they can also laugh at themselves (I mean it in a good way, not insulting them).

Quote Originally Posted by Leios the Worstcase
    This ^.^
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

15+ Year Old Account

Not to mention a lot of guards, npcs, etc were taken from players on "The Nameless" server many of the Blizzard developers played on in Everquest.

Mudcrush Durtfeet, Berton, Reynaldo, that drunk guy in hinterlands, there's a couple hundred of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Leios the Worstcase
    Yep, sounds about right

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Not different from NPCs like Haris Pilton, Sarah Chalke or Clarice Foster...but Faesrol and Isimod are very popular it seems

Be glad that Blizzard is can have fun at their own costs. As a designer..and after all the pisstaking at the two Jorgumars (sp) I would have made those guys as hard as Yogg +0..at least for a few weeks, just to piss all the whiners off.

Bad for business ofc..but can it be worse than the people who walk around shitting themselves about Lolliseum?
    The whiners are the Minority, so making something incredibly difficult to piss off a few people isn't good idea.

Anyway, Im pretty certain that Blizzard will redeem themselves when the Heroic version is launched. Seeing as no-one has actaully tried them yet

Well... I think they expected some surprise reaction from players given that Coliseum is the strangest raid they've ever done - the normal mode is easier than any raid to date, and drop the best loot (without any effort involved). So far its on the level of heroic 5-man instances.

No wonder people say its very easy and surprised at this move.

I think they have not thougth about that making a game for the bottom 5% might piss off the middle 60%?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=95828.0