Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Libram of Valiance that good

Hi Guy sorry if there is a topic about this i was just wondering if the Libram of Valiance http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47661

Was that good. Think that i am using Seal of righteous for trash most of the times and also that changes coming to soc weather it was worth buying or not or saving for some Tier 9 shinees

I have taken a look a rawr and it would improve my DPS just wanted to get someone who has its POV of the up time and some numbers

Thanks

Armoury link if anyone wants a peak

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ammer&n=Tucker

Re: Libram of Valiance that good

it is that good. It is a 200 str upgrade. I've never seen the buff go under 6 seconds. and, oh no i cant use it with SoR. make a macro to equip it when you turn on SoC and another that equips w/e other libram you use when you activate SoR.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

100% uptime of a proc that gives you 500 more AP with talents and kings? Hell yeah!

As others have said, it's THAT good.

15+ Year Old Account

"I walked outside of the ToC, looked at the vendor and saw this Libram....and I JIZZED in mah pants."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Deleted

200 STR gives 230 after divine strength. means 460 AP pure from that libram. add kings, and you get 253 STR and 506 AP. add +10% attack power from MM hunter/enh shaman/blood DK and you have 556 AP.

you get 1 weapon DPS for every 14 AP. this proc means you get just under 40 DPS extra just for white DPS.

expect this one to be nerfed to oblivion. really, 200 STR is more than we get from any comparable gear in ilvl.

edit: seems like this item is in line with those that DK/rogue/warrior/shaman/druid get.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    expect this one to be nerfed to oblivion. really, 200 STR is more than we get from any comparable gear in ilvl.
    clearly you haven't read the beginning of the forum where somebody(probably Ronark) pointed out that this is a relic slot. Something that is meant to be strong because it is the only thing that is unique to a class. And if you were to look at the other relics that other classes can get you would realize that they are on par with this Libram.

no nerf is needed.

Edit: The comment was made in a different thread in the same forum about the same Libram. Whoever started this thread needs to use the search function. There are already threads about this exact Libram.

10+ Year Old Account

Does it count if I say I'm prot and I want one?
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri
    100% uptime of a proc that gives you 500 more AP with talents and kings? Hell yeah!
    I thought it had a 45s ICD?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshuttle
    It's only good for mass threat better get the dodge one first :>.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    clearly you haven't read the beginning of the forum where somebody(probably Ronark) pointed out that this is a relic slot. Something that is meant to be strong because it is the only thing that is unique to a class. And if you were to look at the other relics that other classes can get you would realize that they are on par with this Libram.

no nerf is needed.

Edit: The comment was made in a different thread in the same forum about the same Libram. Whoever started this thread needs to use the search function. There are already threads about this exact Libram.
    The Dks have a similar Relic slot items and as far as I know it's not even BiS for some Specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimick
    I thought it had a 45s ICD?
    Nope

15+ Year Old Account

it will be a little better in the next patch when prot will gain SP form Str instead of Stam. Also, with the slight nerfs to threat, if you feel like you lost some threat you can use this to help boost you back up. Considering this, if you have ret and prot spec, and you only have one libram to choose atm, this one will give you the dual benefit. However, the tanking libram is probably the best if you can afford the badges.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    It's only good for mass threat better get the dodge one first :>.
    Gawd why would I want to completely avoid an attack when I could reduce it by 500 damage on each swing! >.>

And I can't get either first, I've been "graced" with a tier token so I gotta save my emblems for that =(

At eleast until I can show the math that shows the dodge libram blows away the teir pieces! (upgrade wise)
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Gawd why would I want to completely avoid an attack when I could reduce it by 500 damage on each swing! >.>

And I can't get either first, I've been "graced" with a tier token so I gotta save my emblems for that =(

At eleast until I can show the math that shows the dodge libram blows away the teir pieces! (upgrade wise)
    Absorb 500 damage? You loose about 300 BV compared to the heroism badges one, so for mitigation this will still be best and for avoidance the dodge one will be top.

The Dks have a similar Relic slot items and as far as I know it's not even BiS for some Specs.
    Yeah, it's useless for Blood as the only strikes on the Sigil are Obliterate and Scourge Strike... And I don't see this libram getting the nerfbat. It's not like Rets are lighting up the DPS meters, they need this thing to stay competitive. Can't wait to get my Paladin geared enough to try it out
    And sure, your son may find a women on warcraft. Just beware that she is probably whoring herself off to get mounted or partcipates in one of those secret guild orgies Pastor Jack warned us about.

You have your math backwards on str btw... its 2 str per bv, not 2bv per str, so the libram would give you 100 BV before modifiers(kings/str talent only). Also remember block value gained from str was not buffed in the recent block value change.

15+ Year Old Account

I believe it will be the single largest upgrade you can receive from badges. I might be wrong.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Absorb 500 damage? You loose about 300 BV compared to the heroism badges one, so for mitigation this will still be best and for avoidance the dodge one will be top.
    Between talents, procs, decent gear, and raid buffs. Prot paladins are coming up on the ShoR soft cap for block quite easily. Strength is a much better threat stat.

10+ Year Old Account

Even more reason for you to have realized it was sarcasm?

15+ Year Old Account

200 STR gives 230 after divine strength. means 460 AP pure from that libram. add kings, and you get 253 STR and 506 AP. add +10 AP from MM hunter/enh shaman/blood DK and you have 556 AP.

you get 1 weapon DPS for every 14 AP. this proc means you get just under 40 DPS extra just for white DPS.

the add 10 AP from MM hunter makes no sense to me

Well, considering Rogues and Warriors can equip things like [url=http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47659]Crimson Star[url], I don't really see this Libram being nerfed. CS gives em 43agi/sta, 28 expertise, 57ap, and 28 armor pen.. that seems about equal to 200 str. Not only that though, they can use it with any move and it's a static buff always there so ya, I don't see Libram of Valiance being nerfed any time soon.

The problem isn't the Libram is too good, it's that all our others have sucked/been poorly itemized thus far. Even the ilevel 200 one had 187 haste or whatever it was, this libram is 45 levels above that one.