Warriors dispelling all stacks of Earth Shield

So as the title suggests, warriors can basically dispell all of the charges with a quick shield slam macro.

What the eff is up with that? Not even regular dispellers can dispell more then a few charges at a time. Mages have to spellsteal shitloads.

Did I miss some patch note saying this will get nerfed or what? Cant be fair.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Warriors dispelling all stacks of Earth Shield

A bug probably? :P

how many stacks exactly? all of them? 1 or 2? specify
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

He said "all stacks". It can't get anymore clear.

It's a bug mate, just report it.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Chronik

Nerd rage deleted

It costs mana. You and the other poster are further proof of the idiocy on the internet.

If you don't know something, don't talk about it. A smart person who doesn't know something will look the topic up, instead of looking like a complete idiot.

Shamans have always had an edge on most casters, but what happens when we fight a good melee? Your QQ is pointless, ours however is a bug.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

sorry misread it yesterday... i had 3 hours of sleep my bad >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenmirror
    It's a bug mate, just report it.
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

Chronik

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenmirror
    It costs mana. You and the other poster are further proof of the idiocy on the internet.

If you don't know something, don't talk about it. A smart person who doesn't know something will look the topic up, instead of looking like a complete idiot.

Shamans have always had an edge on most casters, but what happens when we fight a good melee? Your QQ is pointless, ours however is a bug.

Nerd rage deleted

<Moderator Edit : User has been banned for this outburst>

Quote Originally Posted by Chronik
    nerd rage deleted
    Stop making a fool of yourself. Earthshield costs 626 mana if specced -5% mana cost on heals, otherwise close to 700. and how is purge OP? Priest can "purge" too. You're just pissed that you cannot spellsteal bloodlust in 1 click anymore. Damn jackass

Water Shield is used to return mana, so they want you to be able to use it even if you don't have any mana. Both Lightning and Earth Shields cost mana. That was actually one of the big things about Earth Shield when it first came out. I was raiding on my Shaman as resto at the time and it cost an asinine amount of mana. They eventually lowered the cost and charges, but it's still a significant cost.

He's obviously in high school (I know this comeback is stereotypical, but I am pretty sure it's true in this case), that's why I'm trying not to criticize him too much.

Just let him be a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelke
    Water Shield is used to return mana, so they want you to be able to use it even if you don't have any mana. Both Lightning and Earth Shields cost mana. That was actually one of the big things about Earth Shield when it first came out. I was raiding on my Shaman as resto at the time and it cost an asinine amount of mana. They eventually lowered the cost and charges, but it's still a significant cost.
    lightning shield does not cost mana [= its only es that costs mana

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by mapp
    lightning shield does not cost mana anymore [= its only es that costs mana now (since 3.0.2)
    /fixed

It's been almost a year since 3.0. Stop thinking in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronik
    nerd rage deleted
    Chronik I am truly impressed by your high level of intellegence. It relieves me to know that people of your pristine intellect are out there. After all, I need someone to pick up my trash at the end of the day.

In the future, it may be beneficial for you to atleast attempt to show some kind of knowledge about a subject before you open your mouth and remove any doubt that you are a fool.

Oh and Earth Shield, Water Shield, and Lightning Shield.

CLEARLY Earth Shield is free