JC rings to enchanting mats

Question: I am a 450 jc, but I just got there two days ago so I don't have many recipes yet, or loads of gold. I keep hearing people talk about how you make the boe Jc rings then have an enchanter DE them then sell the mats. my question is, which rings are these exactly? are they the lvl 70 green ones that take crystalized earth? the level 73 blue ones that take eternals, or the level 75/77 green ones that take eternals?

Re: JC rings to enchanting mats

You're having trouble deducing that a level 70 green ring made of one Sun Crystal and two Crystallized Earth makes for a cheap disenchant into Infinite Dust?
    I > U

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

there are 2 lvl 77 rings that u make one for one shadow one earth and one for 2 earths trained at ur JC trainer

and two BoE neck blues that make large amounts of shards, too

mine saronite, prospect, make rings / neck, send to ench alt, de == self sufficient :-)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

Deleted

i used to do the shadowmight rings but since the patch eternal earth stacks have gone up to 230g a stack :< and there seems to be more than ever on the AH :@

Quote Originally Posted by Hutchy29
    i used to do the shadowmight rings but since the patch eternal earth stacks have gone up to 230g a stack :< and there seems to be more than ever on the AH :@
    that is just us poor miners wanting a cut of those insane profits you Jewlers are making on off our backs.
    What do you think about the season 7 shaman set?
    It looks like what would happen if one of those big rock giants from Outlands mated with Spiderman.

-monkeysnarf

That's why you need your own miner to send it to your JC/Enchanter. Much more profitable for a meager investment of a couple of hours I can sometimes get lucky and grind out 5k that way (including the Titanium and epics).

There are three major ways to make gold (depending on your server economy).

1. Shadowmight Rings = 1 eternal earth + 1 eternal shadow = disenchant.
    Heavily dependent on the price of the eternals and dusts. My server is around 55g per stack of dust and 6-7g per earth with 3-4g per shadow. I no longer use this. Just not as profitable as I'd like.
    2. Stoneguard Bands = 2 eternal earth = disenchant.
    Same as above but more expensive. Why make these?
    3. Those 2 crystallized earth + 1 green gem rings. Why disenchant these? I have made 2700g in two days just tabbing in and out of WoW while working on college work vendoring these rings. I buy the eternal earth for 5.5g a piece and the gems for 1g.

1g + 1.10g = 2.10g
    Vendor price = 3.14g.
    Profit = 1.04g per item.

This avoids market flooding and the hassle of waiting for auctions to sell (plus the infinite dust price on my server wouldn't make it worth it).

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerzero
    3. Those 2 crystallized earth + 1 green gem rings. Why disenchant these? I have made 2700g in two days just tabbing in and out of WoW while working on college work vendoring these rings. I buy the eternal earth for 5.5g a piece and the gems for 1g.

1g + 1.10g = 2.10g
    Vendor price = 3.14g.
    Profit = 1.04g per item.

This avoids market flooding and the hassle of waiting for auctions to sell (plus the infinite dust price on my server wouldn't make it worth it).

WTF DUDE this is awesome made like 600g in 30mins with this

Quote Originally Posted by Hutchy29

WTF DUDE this is awesome made like 600g in 30mins with this
    I spend about 2 hours on college work or watching online lectures a day. While I'm doing that I'll queue up 80 or so rings to be made. In 3 days of NOT playing WoW (most playtime was spent vendoring rings) I went from 2400-6500g on my Druid.

It's not real great if you have time to play. You can make a lot more gold easier ways. But if you're short on play time but are around a computer it's epic.

I spend about 2 hours on college work or watching online lectures a day. While I'm doing that I'll queue up 80 or so rings to be made. In 3 days of NOT playing WoW (most playtime was spent vendoring rings) I went from 2400-6500g on my Druid.

It's not real great if you have time to play. You can make a lot more gold easier ways. But if you're short on play time but are around a computer it's epic.

So your selling the rings to a vendor? instead of DE'ing right?

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Wizie
    So your selling the rings to a vendor? instead of DE'ing right?
    Seems to me the gold is still in the D/E.
    As long as Infinite dust is >3g each (3-5g on my server), and assuming you only get 1 dust a ring (not counting essence and shard chances), it would be more profitable to D/E them.

Though if you cannot D/E them yourself, selling to vendor would still come out ahead.

In the amount of rings that I make per day (I'm topping out near 700-800 rings per day now that I've corned a ton of non-american mine hackers) there is no chance that infinite dust would tank to less than 2-2.5g per. Right now stacks sell for 55g on my server already.

The nicest thing about vendoring them is there is absolutely no competition to worry about - they will always sell - and there is no waiting.

I will definitely admit though, if your price of dust is better than 3.75-4g per and you're not going to craft in excess of 200 rings per day then you'd make more disenchanting. You just always have to fear the undercutters.

Of course I'm a jc/enchanter. Who isn't?

Deleted

(I'm topping out near 700-800 rings per day now that I've corned a ton of non-american mine hackers)

sooo you blackmail hackers into selling you cheap saronite ?
    if so imma off to find me some hackers :P

Of course I'm a jc/enchanter. Who isn't?
    Me
    DK tank Mining/JC
    Warlock Tailoring/Enchanting

So I have both anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.