Arthas seperate from Lich King

Hello fellow WoW players and MMO champion readers. I have just thought of an Idea and wondered what your opinion would be. So let’s get started. As we all know Frostmourne is the sword of the Lich King and able to tank out souls from their bodies. So if Arthas was able to gain control over some part of the Lich king and able to stab himself, or if we took the sword and stabbed him. Would that maybe be able to suck Ner'zuls spirit out and enclose it in frostmourne making arthas body his own? Please discuss

Igant
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombie
    You grow even more powerful and an item is added to your blank inventory. It is "Pair of Val'kyr Wings".

Re: Arthas seperate from Lich King

Okay let me just do the Obvius one so that no annoying person makes this joke before me

[Arthas]: I will no longer be your host!
    The Lich King Stabes frostmourne into his body
    [Lich King]: ARGH!!!!
    [Arthas]: I am free....
    [Random Druid]: BATTEL REZZ!
    You grow even more powerful and an item is added to your blank inventory. It is "Pair of Val'kyr Wings".

I give up no one cares about this Good Night Cruel world! :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Igantinos
    I give up no one cares about this Good Night Cruel world! :'(
    Try waiting for more than 10 minutes. Just sayin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash
    I want to put Beastslaying on Val'Anyr and AFK in Dalaran.

This contradicts current lore which states that Arthas is, in fact, a bastard right now. It's suggested in the novel that out of himself and Ner'zhul, he is in fact the dominant mind within the being that we call the Lich King.

actually at this point the entities of arthas and nerzhul dont exist inside the Lich King. He, as the deathknight he became after being consumed by frostmourne and letting go of his past and emotions, obliterated both entities from him and absorbed their knowledge.
    Read the signature rules

Quote Originally Posted by Tergha
    actually at this point the entities of arthas and nerzhul dont exist inside the Lich King. He, as the deathknight he became after being consumed by frostmourne and letting go of his past and emotions, obliterated both entities from him and absorbed their knowledge.
    The above sounds intelligent. Go with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

if you read the arthas noval, you can read that there are no longer 2 minds in the lich king's body, it's only Arthas, he threw Ner'zul out, so there is only arthas left, so no, Arthas will not be freed by stabbing himself in the chest with frostmourne

A friend of mine suggested that all they need to do is remove LK's armor and Arthas can be freed.

vvv *refer to sig* vvv
    There is no Arthas, only Ner'zhul.