Betrayer Vs. Stormedge?

Currently depating which weapon is better as a 2hander Frost dps DK.

I could use the Stormedge for my Blood set, since the stats are WAY better suited for blood.

But should I stick with Betrayer for frost? even though i loose a little strengh?

thanks
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...otos/METIS.png
    Your signature is far too large, please see the signature guidelines.

Re: Betrayer Vs. Stormedge?

Quote Originally Posted by Polimera
    Currently depating which weapon is better as a 2hander Frost dps DK.

I could use the Stormedge for my Blood set, since the stats are WAY better suited for blood.

But should I stick with Betrayer for frost? even though i loose a little strengh?

thanks
    Respec, 2H Frost is terrible atm... No need to purposefully gimp yourself Try Unholy with Oblit build or Stick with Blood
    And sure, your son may find a women on warcraft. Just beware that she is probably whoring herself off to get mounted or partcipates in one of those secret guild orgies Pastor Jack warned us about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gajan
    Respec, 2H Frost is terrible atm... No need to purposefully gimp yourself Try Unholy with Oblit build or Stick with Blood

That's not what I asked.
    Currently with my gear Frost 2h does 1.5k more dps than both Unholy with Oblit and Blood.

So please answer my question

Quote Originally Posted by Dracocide
    O_o Howling Blast inflation?

Actually no.

On single target boss fights the dps is waaaaaay higher

I have betrayer... and that axe from h-toc... and i tried my blood build with both. I got SLIGHTLY higher with betrayer, but not enough to make me change over... (like 90 more dps )
    sure with shaman change there will be people running around shouting "bankai" every time they use unleash weapons.....

Deleted

Wait what?
    You honestly wanna know which weapon is better?
    A weapon with 212 dps or a weapon with 222 dps?

1.5k dps difference suggests that you don't know how to play one of the specs. Either that or your "blood set" as you call it is complete trash and you are missing some critical stats.

your saying single target same boss that example blood does 3k but as frost you do 4.5k (for example). That makes less sense than an 8 foot tall wookie wanting to live on a planet full of ewoks.

If you need the nice chunk of hit Stormedge gives, use it.
    If you are hit capped without it, stick with Betrayer.

As you get roughly the same AP (ofc more from Stormedge cause of str affected by buffs/talens) I think the Betrayer is better cause of the crit you gain from it, and ofc higher damage.
    If you was blood, you should ofc take Stormedge cause of str and ArP.

And about 2H frost dps - its still performing well, not as good as DW frost, but its still up there.
    Although I doubt there's a 1500 dps difference between the different DK dps specs ^_^