Blood Elf warrior

If warrior class does happen to be available to the blood elfs in the new expansion it could be game breaking(PVP), MS->Racial Silence(forgot the name)->Blade Storm-> your healer fucked.

Any opinions on this?

Re: Blood Elf warrior

Quote Originally Posted by rezult
    If warrior class does happen to be available to the blood elfs in the new expansion it could be game breaking(PVP), MS->Racial Silence(forgot the name)->Blade Storm-> your healer fucked.

Any opinions on this?
    is kinda oped, however b/c of this will make BE wars VERY predictable

Very predictable and very powerful. Realize that warriors cannot silence, so MS+HS+Silence+BS does infact = a dead healer. If your fighting a priest, just make sure you pop that bubble first and it's GG.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

my guess is arcane torrent will be changed, it always seemed to be the only real reason belf warriors were left out in the first place.. it's extremely powerful.

15+ Year Old Account

And now imagine that every warrior can group with mage and do the same!!11 omg overpowered, nerf!!!!1111

You people should get clue.. really those kinds of topics are stupid and useless.

Acctualy, warriors were never 'magical' enough to warrent being aloud to class as BE, so I really don't think it has anything to do with AT being op, cuzz it isn't really. Two seconds is not game breaking..

You pushed a previous thread with the same title off by creating this thread, why not post there?
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org