Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Enh - Wheres all the weapons?

You want rogues to also be able to use what little enh shaman have?

um, you seem to miss my point, dude.

what will happen to the shitload of fast axes, swords, maces and fists when there is NOT EVEN ONE class left using them? that´s right, MAKE EVERY FAST OF THEM A SLOW ONE

result: 5 times the amount of viable enhancement weapons

yes, we will compete with combat rogues even when it comes to off-hand weapons, but a significantly higher loot-table for enhance will more than make up for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

I've run Ulduar 25 many, many, many times and haven't seen Vulmir drop either. We have two Enh shammies and we're both bummed.

I still haven't got 4 piece Tier 8.5 yet either. *grrr*

What sucks balls is that they increased the number of classes that use 1H Axes, but only added one new 1H weapon to the game that we can use.

So I'm going to try to retrace Blizzard's logic:

1. Let more classes use Axes then add more slow 1H to the drops.
    2. Add 1 slow 1H to the game.
    3. What were we doing again?
    4. Axes are cool looking.

Does that sum it up?

15+ Year Old Account

I'm kinda hoping at some point they just add emblem weapons.. (triumph maybe?) I've been sucking it up and healing lately just asking if I can roll on the ToC mace because there's 0 dps spots in Pugs

Also.. I have to Pug.. I tried a guild run it took 2 hours and we didn't even down the black knight. that's how bad my guild is..

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher
    So Im our guilds only remaining Enh shaman. We have Ulduar on Farm and have cleared Faction Champions etc.

Wheres all the sexy fists and axe weapons? Im still using the sarth 10 fist and the tournament mace! Ive never seen Vulimirs drop, our rogues are speccing axes so even if the tourney axe drops I probably wont get it.

I love how rogues get axes to increase the class weapon usage but what about shammies? Blizz need to give us swords or introduce a lot more fists and axes. Its getting ridiculous.

Giving us swords would solve the problem, I think, though, that it doesn't fit with lore. Not that that much matters anymore with Goblins getting the shaman class but Worgen not getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Levva
    Care to do the same list for rogues??? If you do THEN you will see the point, btw try editing the above list for Hard Mode content vs Normal Mode.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45605
    The spec of rogues that uses daggers can get one of their BiS weapons from trash.
    Enhance shamans BiS comes from Yogg+1 (10) or FL25+4.
    Just saying.

If Blizzard can find a way to have Tauren Paladins, HOW hard would it be for them to also bend the lore for shamans to use swords?. We will never understand the inner workings of Blizzard, We can only hope that they open up their eyes on this issue and find some resolution before Cataclysm.

Another unlucky shaman here... Sitting in 4pc T8 and can't for the life of me get a damned weapon to drop to replace The Stray, and only recently did I upgrade my mainhand to the Mace in H.ToC.

I've seen KT25 claw drop twice ever, both times beaten on the roll by a rogue. Still haven't dropped Yogg in 10 man, and 25 Ulduar and on is not an option since our guild is not that big. We're still also working on getting the coordination/gear for the rest of the raid to attempt hard modes and the like.

Take all of this into account and even the idea of trying 3s for a pvp weapon, just for some kind of upgrade, seems kind of appealing... until you remember you actually have to do arena.

TL;DR: Enhance in small, semi-casual 10man guilds are boned.