Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm Preview Panel

... this isnt about Cataclysm, but it was in this section. Why does blizzard feel the need to let hunters have legendary melee weapons? Is it because hunters QQ about every weapon...

BLIZZARD giving a hunter a legendary melee weapon is equivalent to giving a warrior a legendary tanking gun, or legendary wands.. THEY ARE JUST STAT STICKS. hunters wont even truly "use" that weapon and its a legendary. fail. give them another bow or gun, i have no problem with that, but giving them a melee weapon..

/FACEPALM

Ragnaros used the cataclysm to come back from the Plane of Fire where we sent him and is now sieging the World Tree in Mount Hyjal to burn it down.
    Oh no, another tree humper!

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK
    WOTLK was released in November of last year, this expansion was just announced and judging by the screen shots, almost all of it is nowhere close to being finished. There's a good solid 6+ months, maybe even a year still.
    I think that the announcement was made just because of the leak. I agree that there is going to be some time until this expansion gets to the store shelves and to be honest Blizzard has a bad history on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromgol
    Well, it mostly seems like a desperate attempt to get back people to the game as they see the approach of new MMO's.

Though it actually seems interesting, but i won't fall for it again, already wasted 4 years on a game, time to try something new.
    I really don't think that they have a problem at the moment. If they know or predict that there is going to be a major release of a MMORPG from a rival company in the near future, then upgrading / expanding the game is a smart move and I can't really see any reason to critisize it. If this rivarly will force the companies to release better games then we, the consumers, will be the winners of this battle.

This attempt doesn't seem so desperate at all. IMO Blizzard just made a step forward and this is always a risk, time will tell.

And to finallize, I'd like to say something about the ruining of the lore. Proggresing the story doesn't ruin the lore, it just expands it. Also the Warcraft universe was made by Blizzard so they can ruined it if they like, but I am certain something like this wont happen. Blizzard is the proud "mother" of 3 major series: Warcraft, Diablo and Starcraft, and all 3 series have GREAT storylines (also excelent grafics and gameplay, but this is irrelevant now).
    So if they destroy Azeroth or sunk Northrend or even make Thrull the offspring of Varian and an orc slave it will all be for the best and most of the people complaining will play the game in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardichoke
    Yah i also feel that Goblins get a shit load more then Worgens like the 20yard jump, 30 yard rockets, hobgoblin vendor, and major discounts of all rep items like WTF!!! And Worgens get a form that is just cosmedic, and gives no combat bonus. and a sprint! and a little bit of curse and deaise duration reduction.thats it. like GG Blizz,way to favor the fucking horde as usual.
    I agree that they favor the horde a lot, but it makes sense that goblin got all that stuff. Lorewise, it seems that this expansion is the Horde's time to shine, so they get a ton of stuff while the Alliance are becoming the "new horde" by losing everything. So its natural that Goblins get all that stuff.

Also, visually, goblins are boring comparing to worgen. How many people did you hear (when told about goblins/worgen) say "Worgen are AWESOME but wtf who wants to play a goblin?" and how many people did you hear say (when they announced race change) "I'm switching my characters to worgen."

They had to do something to balance out the number of people rolling worgen becasue they "look cool." And to be honest I hope it works. I don't want everyone and their mom to go worgen, because I want to I don't care about racials.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulf124
    I have yet to see female worgen models...if there is some can somone post them plz and thank
    So you wanna see what the bitches look like? ;D

Thats amazing I love this game so much that i dedicated a website to the new expansion
    I share news, info, pictures, videos and more
    you can join me if you would like and share comments reviews , news, pictures and whatever you want as well.
    also I like your collections of the your pictures very cool. I think this expansion is because many people have quit playing and dont play much that is why they made this expansion to attract ppl again thats why they have not put much effort to it. they are seeking peoples attention : agree???

wowofcataclysm.com

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder
    I know what you mean. I was just about to cancel my subscription and leave WoW behind me forever. And then I saw that the leaks regarding Cataclysm actually turned out to be true. And they pull me right back into the game. I might take an extended break from WoW between now and Cataclysm's release, but I most certainly will be sticking around in one way or another.

Damn Blizzard. Damn you to hell!!!! :P
    aw well you are not alone lots of ppl feel the same way ;D

wowofcataclysm.com

do you know when is the exact date of the release of this CD?
    You can a wow cataclysm cd by guessing the release date here.

???

10+ Year Old Account

New arena maps.. Hopefully alliance themed ones, considering all the currents ones are horde -_-

<Removed>