BM pvp specc gemming?

hi
    i use BM for pvp atm
    why? cause i like it and the pet ive got just works for me its this Chimera
    its Froststorm Breath just does wonders nobody on a mount can escape or on footh can get really close

the only thing i would like to know is gem for agility and crit or gem AP?
    got full hatefull atm aswell

/Bazul

Re: BM pvp specc gemming?

AP

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphar
    AP
    Really? the second thread like this in one day?

AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

Quote Originally Posted by Callsign Grunge

Really? the second thread like this in one day?

AP.
    Really? where is the first one then ?
    ive must have missed it

nvm i found it and btw that dude is obviously talking about PVE and i am talking about PVP i didnt know if it would be the same or not

Agil.

Your pet may benefit slightly more from the AP, but your personal burst comes into play when killing another player and the extra crit is necessary, especially in pvp where resilience reduces your chance to crit.
    GC: I'm really here to talk about the design direction for the mage specs. We think Fire damage is fine.

Player: Do you think Fire damage is fine?

GC: ...

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

AP...AP...AP for PvP as a Beastmaster.
    AP scales to your pet much better.
    As you can see below, I PvP as a Beastmaster also, and my 133,296 HK's should verify that I kinda know what I'm talking about !
    Remember: Ignorance can be corrected with a little instruction.
    But, Stupid is forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bommer
    AP...AP...AP for PvP as a Beastmaster.
    AP scales to your pet much better.
    As you can see below, I PvP as a Beastmaster also, and my 133,296 HK's should verify that I kinda know what I'm talking about !
    Battlegrounds don't count.
    UNLESS the OP specifies that he doesn't arena.
    GC: I'm really here to talk about the design direction for the mage specs. We think Fire damage is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Soltari
    Agil.

Your pet may benefit slightly more from the AP, but your personal burst comes into play when killing another player and the extra crit is necessary, especially in pvp where resilience reduces your chance to crit.
    tbh this is what i was thinking
    because BM doesnt have much crit as it is
    i reach just above 30%+

so...if i was planning on doin arena i should gem agility thats what i was thinking anyway

but still im not convinced yet AP will give your pet more AP but wouldnt your kill shot benifit more from the Agility and crit chance?to finish it off? quicker
    so if someone can explain why AP is better for BM pvper pls do so i would mostly apreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Assasinlane
    tbh this is what i was thinking
    because BM doesnt have much crit as it is
    i reach just above 30%+

so...if i was planning on doin arena i should gem agility thats what i was thinking anyway

but still im not convinced yet AP will give your pet more AP but wouldnt your kill shot benifit more from the Agility and crit chance?to finish it off? quicker
    so if someone can explain why AP is better for BM pvper pls do so i would mostly apreciate it
    The other reason to gem for agil is that it opens up the possibility to play with MM or Survival and not have to regem.