Need a Death Knight Mod

Hey guys, I was wondering if there was a mod out there that could help me with a specific problem I've been having lately. Mainly, I'm not specced very far into the Unholy tree, and I'll be DPSing in a raid and I'll ALWAYS forget to summon my ghoul after it dies in a boss fight, or after it's duration wears off. I even forget Army of the Dead sometimes.

Is there a mod that will tell me when I need to put my Ghoul back up, or when the CD for my AOTD is ready?

Re: Need a Death Knight Mod

I don't know about any mods that can remind you of your Ghoul (as I don't actively play a Death Knight), but most floating combat text mods, including the build in one (I think), shows when cooldowns are up.

If you have AotD on your bars, you can also use OmniCC , a very good addon for monitoring important cooldowns that are on your bars.

There's this great mod called Situational Awareness.

Besides that, you really took the time to log in and make an entire forum post instead of using google? It takes like two seconds...

Looking at the addon, though, it apparently only tracks Ghouls, not AotD. You can use any cooldown-tracking addon for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke
    There's this great mod called Situational Awareness.

Besides that, you really took the time to log in and make an entire forum post instead of using google? It takes like two seconds...
    No. I saw the site, liked it, signed up, made two other posts, then remembered I had a problem. I came here, I made the post. I figured it would be better to ask people who have played Death Knights and know from actual experience, then use google that could give me an old, or out of date mod most of the time.

Power Auras Classic might be able to solve your issue. Giving you a visual notification that your ghoul is not up would help tremendously in your case.

Look for your pet bar?

If it aint there, summon your pet.

Deathwatch tells u when you have no ghoul, also tells u disease stack numbers. Army CD can be shown by any cd timer.

the best thing to do however it watch your UI. if u can't see your pet down or your CD then your in trouble

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Get omni CC and a simple Raise Ghoul/Pet sac macro.