about the new face of azeroth...

The new face of azeroth as been one of the primal discussion points in this new expanssion and so i write this to show people that theres nothing wrong about it.

Sure, we will never see the old azeroth again (explore it well wile u can) and the newbies will never have the experiences that we had on the old azeroth, but theyll have other experiences in the new Azeroth and so do us. "Bah flying in azeroth sucks..." WTF people??? this is becoming too stupid, in my mind the only thing that was left for a perfect wow was the freedom of flying in eastern kingdoms and in Kalimdor. Why there are still people saying that wow is starting to suck?? i prefer this than a game like many where nothing ever changes

Now seriously. This will be good.

Re: about the new face of azeroth...

what a vague point you're trying to make. Is this supposed to be a life lesson?
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

Quote Originally Posted by ShiroAisu
    Now seriously lets face it... This will be good and theres only one thing in this expanssion that is confusing me: Night Elfs were afraid of magic all time bue now they are going to be mages?? Im sure Blizzard will tell us the story about how that appened, lets just w8 and see
    I see magic as the night elves' "OH SH*T" button, and this situation can easily be described as... well... "OH SH*T"

Quote Originally Posted by Slavaa
    I see magic as the night elves' "OH SH*T" button, and this situation can easily be described as... well... "OH SH*T"
    Yeah they sure are magic itself... --...-- why do u think they banned the most of the Highborn?

Quote Originally Posted by ShiroAisu
    Yeah they sure are magic itself... --...-- why do u think they banned the most of the Highborn?
    and, oops, they return

what he meant was: magic is the NE emergency weapon
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

15+ Year Old Account

I agree with the curiosity of why people are complaining about flight in Azeroth. In all honesty, the reason so few people even go to Azeroth nowadays is BECAUSE they can't use their flying mounts. I mean, let's see...280 - 310% speed to get somewhere or 100%...hmm. This game is full of lazy, and travel definitely is tops on that list. If you can't be summoned to it, some people just don't want to go. Well, now they have one less excuse. They can fly there, free of charge, and do it fast.

I think the real QQers on flying are people who play on PvP servers that don't want asshats swooping down on their level 20 toons and camping them. Well, PvP servers suck, and now it'll suck more. Get used to it or move, that's pretty much all I can say. You can't change the thought process of camping douchetards, they will be that whether they're on flying mounts or otherwise.

Also, I've said it before, but most of these class compositions we've been fighting as NPCs for years now. Dwarf shamans isn't exactly new, nor is healing gnomes or blood elves with whirlwinds or night elves using arcane magic or even tauren pallies. We just couldn't play them ourselves. Well, now we can, and you want to complain about that? Why? Give me five good reasons beyond "it'll be imbalanced in Arena" and "because of lore" that state that opening up more class options is a negative. Since I just proved that the lore part is a whole stack of malarky, all you have is your Arena QQ. So reroll and even up the odds or quit. I won't miss you.

I'm incredibly excited about the new expansion, and I know the majority of the community shares in my sentiment. For those in the lesser group of people who want to whine, stop paying your $15 a month or quit with the waterworks. You can't say the game is terrible if you keep logging in.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Slavaa
    Pretty much. I mean they imprisoned Illidan for thousands of years for being a magic addict, but when things got a little rough they let him out. Things are rough in the Cataclysm.