Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Place you want to goto once Catyclsm hits?

Quote Originally Posted by Chthonianklown
    Nugent.
    ROFLMAO

barrens gona c for myself if chuck norris is affected by the catyclsm or did he relocate somewere else ???

I'd go see what happened to the bridge in redridge mountains and the inn in westfall.

Is anybody with me when i say the first place us Horde would be pretty interested to see would be Azshara?

I would love to see how in the world they would turn that pile of turds into an enjoyable zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Character Creation and after that hyjal

Wherever I can level to 85 then Worgen starting zone to level my Worgen Druid.

Will you be able to fly inside Ironforge do you think? Since I'm thinking you will in Orgrimmar, but then it would be unfair if you can't in Ironforge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Hyjal of course! Can't wait to see if Ragnaros is actually there in-person and not just in the raid, laying siege to the World Tree.
    Two types of people laugh at the law: those that break it and those that make it.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by yor7
    Gilneas, not interested in worgens that much but the area looks fucking kickass.Cant wait.
    Seriously... I wish there was a capital in Gilneas that I could set my hearth too but no Blizz screwed us out of that...

And as far as the new zone I want to see most, probably Hyjal then Uldum second most...

I want to see what's in Uldum! The whole quest line for it is awesome lore, and it just stops for no apparent reason. WHAT'S IN THERE?! (yes, I know some new info has come out - at blizzcon - about what is probably in there, but that only makes it more interesting to me)

I only read the first few pages, but I didn't see anyone else mention Uldum up to that point.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire
    Seriously... I wish there was a capital in Gilneas that I could set my hearth too but no Blizz screwed us out of that...
    Why would you want to be in a capital in a zone that's completely surrounded by horde controlled zones?

That doesn't even make sense. You that much of a masochist that you want to be ganked by horde the moment you step out of Gilneas?

Deleted

Instantly go to Mount Hyjal, like 50% of WoW.

I would have this urge need to see if Mankirks wife is left...

I wanna see hyjal.
    Bites the dust, another one does.

-Master Yoda

i think ill see elwynn forest then since it hasnt rly changed go back to IF and QQ that the AH prices rocket. then ill probably see the packaging on the game as it gets posted to some sucker who bought it from me

Hyjal, and the underwater zone!

My turtle shant be farmed for nothin' yarr!

EDIT: Just came to my mind, that I ofc would go and check if the unfinished lakeshire bridge finally has been built(!) and if Deathwing really is making his nest there..

Im going to the grievously boring area called stranglethorn and then i will laugh my ass off for a few minutes att the mayhem the good dragon DW made off the place!

Killing low lvl Worgens with my lock ofc,
    Quote Originally Posted by Sporatik
    I don't want my nice suede chair to smell like ass and nutsack.
    Photoshopshit: http://s635.photobucket.com/albums/uu80/Dakung_01/?albumview=slideshow

10+ Year Old Account

barrens (to find mankriks wife of course)
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

got to exodar and look at my new abilities, talents, achievements and anythign else that has been changed