Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Will there be trash in icecrown?

Would be cool with no trash, or trash that I can solo.
    (Avatar was too big, sorry!)

Re: Will there be trash in icecrown?

I'm pretty sure there will be trash since I think blizz said that Icecrown will be a big raid (I can't remember) but I think blizz wouldn't just make huge hallways with nothing in them, then turn a corner and find a boss.

Lets see.. there's thousands of undead sitting outside icecrown, so hopefully atleast one of them will decide to go guard their leader.

1-6 trash mobs = all the trash mobs for an instance according to wotlk.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Trash basically means "peggle time".

So yes hopefully there will be alot of trash.

Edit: Typo

Yes, which should be blatantly obvious.

umm, trash that u can solo??
    wot trash in any currunt content raid (bc raids during bc for example, or naxx10) can anyone solo...??
    and wot would b the point?
    "hey hunter, can u go start clearing trash plzz? we all hav to finish our daily cooking quest"....

No. Icecrown will take about 30 minutes to go from start to finish if you walk... there will be nothing between the start to end. Only Arthas... at the end... by himself... playing Peggle.

Quote Originally Posted by sbradly1986
    wot trash in any currunt content raid (bc raids during bc for example, or naxx10) can anyone solo...??
    "hey hunter, can u go start clearing trash plzz? we all hav to finish our daily cooking quest"....
    You can solo the trash in Ulduar10 and Ulduar25 on the way to the first boss FL.
    You could also solo some trash mobs (the slimes) back in the day, in naxx on lvl 60.
    Im sure you still can solo the same trash mobs at lvl 80.
    You could solo the skeletal horses in Karazhan as a hunter pretty easly aswell at 70.

(Only mentioned trash that is soloable in the start of a raid instance. There's obviusly more trash that is solable deeper into some raids but that you would need a group to clear your way there with. So no need bringing those up!)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

There were like 2 pulls in BT a lock could solo.

Quote Originally Posted by sbradly1986
    there were mobs in BT back at 70 that some people solod, at least i know shadow priests and locks could through incessive dot-kiting, and would only usually kill 1 or 2 of them, but thats more than nothing.

The better/talented ones dot kited entire packs

fair enuf...began playin thru bc so never raided any of it.... is there any point to solo'ing raid trash tho? to actually ask for trash that can be solo'd?

Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    No. Icecrown will take about 30 minutes to go from start to finish if you walk... there will be nothing between the start to end. Only Arthas... at the end... by himself... playing Peggle.
    lol

what a fucking retarded topic... trash mobs in raid instanes doesnt meant to be soloed lol

btw icecrown is not a fucking coloseum.

christ with wrath realease there is a chokful of a damn noobs that want to solo everything... waht next? solo arthas? lol l2p

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbyecruelwow
    what a fucking retarded topic... trash mobs in raid instanes doesnt meant to be soloed lol

btw icecrown is not a fucking coloseum.

christ with wrath realease there is a chokful of a damn noobs that want to solo everything... waht next? solo arthas? lol l2p
    iunno just take a bunch of s5 DKs and they can use IT and win in 2 mins

He were obviously joking about the soloing part -.-

I hope there is large trash packs, with like 30 mobs, 25 of them being skeles with low/med health and the other 5 needed to be tanked, cc'd, kited. One of the mobs summons the skeles fast. This would be fun. Think of the horde of mobs reaction on pull

Screw large packs of dull and idiotic aoe trash. I want kael'thas trash. I want Sunwell trash. Not the idiotic Teron Gorefiend 30 minute snoozefest.

Oh my, such a small achievement done so slowly. I must truly suck.

10+ Year Old Account

Wow, Blizzard releases a single multi-boss raid without trash, and all the sudden we have players asking if Icecrown Citadel will have no trash... Think about it, the Lich King has legions of Scourge at his disposal, certainly he'll have as many of them inside the citadel while a bunch of people set out to kill him are raiding it.

no

it will have trash, toc doesnt have trash cause its basicaly ZA(yes za had trash but it was also a free gear hub; like toc)
    they want everyone to see IC cause its the iconic raid of wotlk, but ulduar was kinda hard right?
    so why not just throw in some bosses that drop 245s if you dont stand in dancing pixils
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD