15+ Year Old Account

Blood Elves & The Sunwell

Seems very few people realize the Sunwell was reignited in BC and even thought the repercussion of such an important event (lore wise) isn't shown in WLK (understandably due to time constraint and overall lack of importance for WLK), I'm hoping it will have some importance in Cataclysm.

I would especially like Silvermoon to finally come out of the Burning Crusade (bu bye green crystals all over the place and omg Kael'thas just kidnapped Muru), technically Blood Elves no longer need to siphon fel energies with the Sunwell back in service so their green eyes should turn back to their original state which is blue (maybe this could be done via an optional questline).

Obviously game wise the Blood Elves need to stay on the side of the horde though, so their could be a division among Blood Elves on whether to let go of Fel Energies or embrace the new Sunwell's energies (aka: green to blue eyes), this also puts in question the continued division between the remaining High Elves and the Blood Elves but I guess you can't have everything.

Either way Blizzard chose to make the Sunwell active again in BC (few people know because you had to kill KJ to see it) and now they seem to have swept it under the carpet out of lazyness which I hope will change eventually.

Oh and if you hate Blood Elves cause to you Blood Elves= homo's, metrosexuals, or kiddy noobs playing past bedtime, etc... please refrain from posting
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Re: Blood Elves & The Sunwell

I agree except for that blue part.
    High Elves= Blue eyes.
    Blood Elves=Green..
    We need that distinction unless we update the blood elf models to look slightly more demonic due to their past use that has transformed them minorly.. <--Doubt that will happen.