Dire maul farming spec

I'm currently farming dire maul for those librams, I've been doing that as a cookie cutter blood spec but, i think it lacks too much aoe so i was thinking what spec could increase my aoe the best? unholy or frost? I don't want to dual wield cause 1 i dont have enough weps and two i don't like dual wield as dk.

Made by Cazy!
    Massively Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Dire maul farming spec

24/24/25

Deleted

Blood is definitly best, spec into improved blood presence so you regain health with each blood boil, make sure you get some death-runes, pull the entire instance in one go, blood boil to perfection (remember you regain health, so you won't die even with the entire instance hitting you), and loot until your eyes bleed...

No need for more AoE damage than blood boil can provide...

what gear you got, cause i definitly can't pull them all in one pull. Ow and im talking about the instance west / north (you cant pull them north in one pull, cause you will just get stunlocked)

Made by Cazy!
    Massively Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

doesn't matter, at least with my current DD gear, I can just plow through it with only stopping for loot. Almost full clear takes like 15-20 minutes, pewpew...

Though, I prefer blood spec, HS cleave takes out those 2-4 groups fairly fast...