Page 1 of 26
... LastLast

So who already has their Worgen/Goblin name already picked out and reserved.

I've a got a dwarf warrior holding Bigby for my Worgen.

Re: So who already has their Worgen/Goblin name already picked out and reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by ElMuerte
    I've a got a dwarf warrior holding Bigby for my Worgen.
    Magnificent tale, brother.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: So who already has their Worgen/Goblin name already picked out and reserved.

Fluffybuns for my Worgen Male Warrior
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Too many people are becoming Worgens... it'll be like a new Death Knight race.

Yiff on Stormscale (EU)
    Will be a worgen druid.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateriser
    And what about a DK Worgen ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator
    Fluffybuns for my Worgen Male Warrior
    Nice one

I'm naming my Worgen Hunter "Drone." :P

Edit: Forgot to mention my Goblin's name. I'll be naming her Vegan and she'll be a Shaman. <3

Rainlights - 120 Blood Elf Monk (US-Illidan Horde)

Not me. Whatever combo coems up at the time.

Maybe Tresiteese.

How do you reserve a name?

Quote Originally Posted by khlg
    Makes a level 1 character with that name.
    No one will be able to name their character that name until you delete it.

Worgenfreeman

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateriser
    Except that Dk is a class, not a race. Nonetheless, DUH!! Of course people are going to roll worgens and goblins. They're new class. Why wouldn't you want to play around with one?
    Quote Originally Posted by khlg
    Create a new character with the name. Then delete that character before you make your worgen/goblin. I think there is a wait period between deleting and being able to use again, so you might want to check on that. I can't remember how long it is.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Brudish

Quote Originally Posted by druidpowa
    Worgenfreeman
    cause it fits eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    Makes a level 1 character with that name.
    No one will be able to name their character that name until you delete it.
    Ohh ye thanks. =)

Worgenfreeman
    ^ It's silly, but I did lol irl at this one

Soldadolobo and Wolfjäger, changing my hunter to a worgen when it's allowed.

15+ Year Old Account

Gah, I can't think of anything....

Worgenfreeman
    Awesome

Okami for me