Some Gem Suggestions plz

hi, in my holy pve set i have about 18k mana wich yes is low but i have 2200 SP and 36 pct crit..so 41 pct with talents and extra 5 pct with SS for FoL for 46 pct and i raid with my guild that has a boomkin=51 pct i might be missing something think i get more crit with FoL from something but is it worth it to take out my crit gems and go with int? my mana pool is low but i dont seem to run out of mana that often and my FoL seems to crit all the time.... any suggestions plz would be helpful i know last time i was in naxx 25 raid buffed i had 62 pct crit for FoL.

Re: Some Gem Suggestions plz

Mayhaps I am missing something but I do not see an armory link to your paladin. The formatting for your signature link for your warlock is wrong too. Holy paladins never "should" have gemmed for crit. Ever. With Illumination only providing 30% of the mana return now, you will definitely want to reconfigure your setup.

Threads like this one are very unnecessary because there are stickies detailing this information as well as a plethora of information available on Elitist Jerks about how to gear/gem/enchant.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

i didnt link my armory because my pally has pvp crap on but alright i love seeing my crits but yea 18 or 19k mana pool is real low

Gem for int except for 1 red and 1 blue which are required to activate the insightful earthsiege diamond meta.

Both the red and the blue should be int based...a +10 int/+12 sp red for example, a +10 int/+5 mp5 green, or a +10 all stats nightmare tear.