Feral Bartender help!

I'm made an alt druid and i want to make it feral. im at lvl 14 at the moment and i really dislike that with bartender when i shapeshift only 1 bar row changes with me. I'd rather have them all change and set them up specifically for that form.

Anyone either have any suggestions or solutions to this?
    I am either devoted or Insane, I embrace both.

Re: Feral Bartender help!

In each bar's settings you can decide to which page (1 through 10) the bar changes when you switch forms. This page corresponds to the new bar that will be used when switching.

For example, you can set Bar 1 to switch to Page 10 in Cat Form and Page 9 in Bear forum. Then set Bar 2 to switch to Page 8 in Cat Form and to Page 7 in Bear Form. You will need to assign your new hotkeys to bars 7, 8, 9 and 10 for this to work. You can then hide them from the UI and you'll notice that switching forms will change the hotkeys on bars 1 and 2.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Feral Bartender help!

I'll be honest, I'm level 39 on my druid alt, and neither Kitty nor Bear form has more than about 8-9 abilities so far. The 12 buttons on a single bar are more than you'll need for quite some time. I also like keeping my healing abilities on an always visible bar - that way, I don't have to shift out of form and THEN cast a spell. I can just hit my healing spell and have it auto-unshift me.