Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: How are you distributing Trophies of the Crusade

We use dkp but we all have been raiding together so long it doesnt really matter. Someone wont bid/will retract their bid if someone else needs it more/can get it sooner.

We use /roll and I hate the system. If you win one you can't roll again for 4 weeks. The problem with this system is that we don't have a set 25 people. We have maybe 20 or so who come each week and of course fill from within the guild. So some of us may never see one.

Highest # of badges, and rankings. More or less who is the most useful person with the most badges?

15+ Year Old Account

loot council. same as everything else.

less turd = better chance.

/w hi, i want that.

I pug it each week on 2 toons.
    all trophies get 1-25'ed.

full clears, except for last weeks reset in the 25m's.

In my guild its going...

Our 2 Tanks
    2 Healers
    3 DPS.

10+ Year Old Account

In my guild... /roll 1-25 and ask that person if they had one to begin with and if they want the token. We mostly don't care right now for the 9.25 tokens since it's the 9.5 that really matters from the HMs coming out tomorrow. Then it probably will go into loot council for those and going to tanks/heals first before filtering down to DPS.
    :3

Open Roll Main Spec. Limit 5 per Person. Easiest way by far.

Anyone bitches, just remind them they don't have to attend the raid if they don't want to. You DO NOT need any of this new gear to down any of the content currently in game. So if you have a guild and someone is bitching, they are loot whores and it is easier to just remove them and invite someone else since really you don't need much skill to do any of the content (minus hardmodes of course).

We did a predetermined roll for trophies. This way we all know when we will get it, and can better gear plan and spend or save our emblems. This way if I get highest roll (which I did Woot), I know not to spend an emblem. The guy who was low on the roll, knew he could spend some on other upgrades.
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by burnout
    Actually screw it, i am arguing loot council vs dkp. I know someone in another guild that uses dkp and he has 4 trophies and has not yet even bought 1 piece of his t9. This is what we're trying to avoid.

Not to get too sidetracked...
    I do like the idea of giving it to people who have been doing their dailies and the 10 mans, maybe saying opening it up to people who at the time of the drop have a certain # of triumph emblems, like those who could go buy the tier gear immediately after raid.

I have trophies saved up, so far I have spent 55 badges but not on gear that requires trophies. This week though I'll get enough badges to get 2+ pieces at once.

Your logic makes no sense, just because they aren't using the trophies right away doesn't mean they aren't going to use them. Your system is archaic, don't be afraid of DKP. It can be used in a casual way.