Dual UI for dual spec?

So i am playing around with the UI on my druid.

I am normally healing in our raids, but i would like to play a bit around with my feral offspec.

My problem is, that i like the way my UI is setup while healing. The raid frame has a lot of focus, and cast timers are placed where they need to be.

But, when i change to feral i would like the raid frame to be somewhere else, timers a different place and so on.

Is there any addon or option for having some kind of dual UI setup, which you could switch between as you switch spec?

Re: Dual UI for dual spec?

Try Reflux. It's exactly what you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas
    Try Reflux. It's exactly what you are looking for
    Or you could save each setup to a different profile and just load that profile when you change specs. I don't know of any mods that don't come with a Profile option or something similar.

OR you could just use Reflux that would be everything set to one profile instead of changing it on every addon.. moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Stolid
    Or you could save each setup to a different profile and just load that profile when you change specs. I don't know of any mods that don't come with a Profile option or something similar.
    Changing profile in 30 addons can be paintful.

I have set my raid UI then I saved my WTF folder. Then I changed spec and set my pvp UI and saved again my WTF folder.

Then I made a small script to replace the current wtf folder with the one that I want. Only hassle is that I have to leave game to replace the folders, but also will load only addons that I need for each spec

when i switch specs from resto into boomkin all my spells jsut change for me i dont remember how i did it though but its kinda nice lol...i use bartender if that helps

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

@Momof267

He wants to swap entire UI designs, not just actionbar buttons.