Page 1 of 3
LastLast

<H - CST> (Alexstrasza) Semi-casual guild LFM core raiders

Working as Intended has the distinction of being one of the longest running "Raiding" guilds on this server.We have had downfalls and triumphs. We have been raped, pillaged and plundered...stabbed in the back...kicked while we were down and yet we survive. The weak have exterminated and only true Soldiers remain. More than a dozen BC and WOTLK raid boss's in 25man content were 1 shot on our very first time in that instance. Our core raiders are like family and treat and protect each other like family. Our family is always growing and we are looking for players of all classes who share our goal of having a good time rather than just waiting for the next epic loot to drop. If killing a raid boss for the first time is more enjoyable than getting your hands on epics then we want you.

Applicants are not required to have end-game experience but knowing how to play your class is a must. We ask that you have a respectful attitude and want to play the game for what it is ... fun! We do focus on raiding, and we ask that you listen and leave your stubbornness behind. That being said we are a casual raiding guild only raiding 3 nights a week with mixed main/alt 10 and 25mans on weekends for fun. Even though we use the word casual we take those 3 raiding nights very seriously and do our best to progress and see new content. Our leadership is experienced in end-game raiding and we have no problems with helping new raiders learn their class purpose, as long as our members are receptive and willing to listen.

Currently recruiting:
    all classes

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday - Thursday
    8-12 server CST

Working as Intended.Guildportal.com
    If this sounds like the guild for you, plz contact Terentia, Supasta or Nihasanija in game, or make a post on our website.

Re: <H - CST> (Alexstrasza) Semi-casual guild LFM core raiders

bumpy

still looking for mostly dps and healers. but ill accept tanks and multi-groups

bumpsy!

still recrutining some dps and healers bump

happy new years from wai!!

bumps^

BUMP

bump

bump^^

Hey, I realize it's been a while since you posted anything but I was just curious if you were still accepting new members. My cousin and I will start playing here in about a month or so and are looking for a good casual raiding guild. He has never raided at all and I have not since Naxx-25 was king (yes, been a while LoL).

We're mostly interested in 10-man content as we are not sure we would be able to commit to 25-man content. Currently I have 80 DK and Druid and he has an 80 Hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tr
    i was like yeah, and then noticed this thread sucked :

i was like yeah, and then noticed your post was not constructive in any way.
    Kumduh's ban crits you for 7 days!

umm sure we could possibly be interested. i mean, Tues-Thursday we do all the 25 mans, but we tend to run 10 mans all week long. so I'm sure you guys could prolly come to a few of those hehe. message Terentia, wensel or nihasanija in game

bump!!!

still could use some ele/resto shaman
    and Resto/boomkin druids!!

bump!

bump!

biggity bump!

bump^^