Preparing season 7

I just started playing again and am looking to play season 7 3s and 5s with friends. I have mostly pve gear from when I last quit - obviously I cant pick up any furious but I have a load of honour + wintergrasp tokens and can run heroics np.

What are the best pvp items to pick up before next season?

Re: Preparing season 7

Most definitely get the WG items. Then start working on what you can get once the new season starts with just raw honor (Deadly). And from there just get rating.

WG Wrist/Ring/Belt/Trinkets are all cheep and very high ilvl epics. I would get as many of those as you can. Then try and cap your honor so that as soon as next season hits you can buy the furious cape/neck and start doing arenas for your set gear.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

thx guys ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok
    WG Wrist/Ring/Belt/Trinkets are all cheep and very high ilvl epics. I would get as many of those as you can. Then try and cap your honor so that as soon as next season hits you can buy the furious cape/neck and start doing arenas for your set gear.
    I know for a fact that the pants, ring, and bracers are all very recent additions and the ilevels are on par with furious gear, so those are definitely your best bets. Now that's 70 WG marks for all 3 (you said you have a bunch, but 70 is still a lot), so if you don't have the marks, I'd go with:

pants>ring>bracers

My logic for this is that pants are very customizable with the 2 sockets and the use of the pvp-oriented spellthread (sapphire spellthread?). I'd say ring is next because 1)bracers can drop from vault and 2)there's really only one ring per season geared for casters that can be bought for honor (unless they've changed that this season), so you'll get a lot more use out of it.

After those pieces, go for the offset relentless honor pieces and the SP trinket when you get more WG marks.

Hope this helps!