Thread: Muradin in 3.3?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Muradin in 3.3?

Heya. On one of my alts i just completed the quest "Frostmourne Cavern" in which you get to see the cutscene of Arthas taking Frostmourne. You can also see Muradin Bronzebeard is NOT dead and has lost his memory.

Will he come back in 3.3? What do you guys think?

Re: Muradin in 3.3?

Alliance get to see him in Stormpeaks, where he re-unites with Brann abd Magni(his brothers).
    After he regains his memories, he says "No... no they won't. But I can make this right. I have te. I'm goin' after the boy. I'll make'm answer for everything he's done."(Magni stated Regrets won't change anything, leading to this). I'm sure Muradin will be seen in 3.3, maybe making it all the way to Arthas, maybe getting stopped and us helping him. Chances are he'll be an Alliance only encounter, since he is still openly hostile to horde.

Deleted

ah cool, which quest is that? and where to get it?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholan
    Alliance get to see him in Stormpeaks, where he re-unites with Brann abd Magni(his brothers).
    After he regains his memories, he says "No... no they won't. But I can make this right. I have te. I'm goin' after the boy. I'll make'm answer for everything he's done."(Magni stated Regrets won't change anything, leading to this). I'm sure Muradin will be seen in 3.3, maybe making it all the way to Arthas, maybe getting stopped and us helping him. Chances are he'll be an Alliance only encounter, since he is still openly hostile to horde.
    Muradin = New Warden

back to "it's hammah time!" ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r
    Muradin = New Warden
    But... but he can't blink!

He can throw his immensely large hammer, though. That should prove an adequate substitute, right? Right?

On Brann's Trail: http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=12854
    The Brother's Bronzebeard: http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=12973

On Brann's Trail starts the quest. At the end, Muradin says he has a score to settle with Arthas so unless Blizzard forgets him, he should be in Icecrown Citadel somewhere.

Perhaps Muradin will work like Akama in the Illidan encounter for the Alliance. It would be nice, but unfortunately, they'd have to think of something for the Horde. I like Muradin. It'd be nice to have him in the citidel for revenge of what happened.

Maybe if Sindragosa is the last boss before Arthas in the Citidel, Muradin can be in a cage or something, and the Alliance needs to free him, and then he provides some assistance.

I liked the direction of ToC and how Alliance and Horde get different gear (and difference names of said gear), and I hope that continues in 3.3 since it's nice to differentiate between Horde and Alliance in that manner. Perhaps this type of technology (if you want to call it that) will allow for different arcs to fights. It wouldn't change the encounters any, just allow for the lore to continue.

And who knows, maybe the Horde can get Muradin as well, with Muradin putting his differences with the Horde aside for one fight, to accomplish the same goal; defeating Arthas. After all, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Right?

Saurfang might be the horde equivalent to Muradin.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelke
    After all, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Right?
    Nah, Teh enemy of my enemy is the dude i stab in the back after the big bad dude is killed
    "A wise man once told, Just because you can lift a car over your head and know your strong, does not mean your existance of life is more important than a Beetle who can lift 150 times his own size."
    http://imageshack.us/f/696/ultik.jpg/

Actually, if you think about it, the most sense for the Horde would be Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel
    Saurfang might be the horde equivalent to Muradin.
    Yeah to revenge for his son, but hope not the rage & hate get over him and dies. (im alliance anyways). PErhaps diffrent encounters horde/alliance with the charecters who help ya
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by iminurmouf
    Actually, if you think about it, the most sense for the Horde would be Sylvanas.
    Would make sense yeah.

Who Doesn't want to see a HUGE MACE HITTING ARTHAS ON FACE WHILE HEARING ITS HAMMER TIME!
    You can't use this while stunned.

I think Trag highmountain will end up being the horde equivalent of muradiin instead of saurfang cause he is allready in game and part of argent tournament so i would not be surprise and hes still pissed at arthas ;D

The person that makes sense most for both Horde and Alliance is Jaina. Read the novel if you don't know why. =)
    You may now kiss the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by iminurmouf
    Why wouldn't Muradin work for the Horde? Maiev is a Night Elf but she participated in Horde Illidan kills all the same. Do you consider her a neutral party because she was involved in the Medallion of Karabor questline, whereas Muradin (I assume) was Alliance only? If so I can see your point I suppose, but still...

Lol. He's been almost killed by a piece of the ice surrounding Frostmourne, what do you think he can do against Arthas?

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart
    Lol. He's been almost killed by a piece of the ice surrounding Frostmourne, what do you think he can do against Arthas?
    he just pops his avatar and goes spanking arthas

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by D4nnYb0Y
    Why wouldn't Muradin work for the Horde? Maiev is a Night Elf but she participated in Horde Illidan kills all the same. Do you consider her a neutral party because she was involved in the Medallion of Karabor questline, whereas Muradin (I assume) was Alliance only? If so I can see your point I suppose, but still...
    Maiev was pretty pissed-off with the Darnassus faction and actually began to work 'alone' with her vengeance. Maiev was indeed more or so from the Ashtongue Deathsworn faction and there hasn't been an Alliance Night Elf quest about her. The Frostborn however, are an Alliance faction and thus Alliance only. I think Trag Highmountain will take Muradin's version and Sylvanas will be Jaina's version, because they're in the 5-man ICC dungeon. It might even be that the Horde's equivalent to Thassarian is Koltira Deathweaver, just like on the ships in Icecrown.