Druid healing problem.

Hello there fellow gamers, i'm a resto druid, and before ulduar and Crusaders Coliseum, i was doing 3k healing ++, now i'm doing a lot less. I have replaced stuff, i have T8.5 Chest and 3 normal T8 pieces, so i have the bonus. and my gear is all 213+.. Is druids nerfed to the ground, or am i doing something wrong? and i don't want a linky to a druid guide or so, i want an answer..

I'm starting to think.. Is it my gear which have the wrong stats? maybe it's just my rotation..?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...zak&n=Erobbity - This is my balance gear, i hope it's updated soon for you to see, and it's basically the same trinkets rings neck and so forth..

Thanks in advance, i feel like a burden to my guild, please help!

Re: Druid healing problem.

iirc, the 4set bonus has been nerfed by 50%, not sure if its live or not yet though. could explain it?
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

Kinda hard to comment just now as your armory hasn't updated yet, but I'll take a look tomorrow if somebody hasn't helped out by then

most of your gems are wrong.

Meta: Get the Ember skyflare diamond (Sp + 2% int)

you have more than enough spirit to keep you going through fights, so get rid of all those spirit and int gems. extra mana regen is wasted mana regen. You are much better off geming for spell power. After ~325 in-combat MP5 you are pretty much set in the mana regen department (assuming proper raid buffs).

replace the gems in your neck, chest, bracer, belt, legs, and boots.

If you want to keep a blue socket bonus then put a Purified dreadstone/twilight opal in there. For a yellow socket use the Luminous Ametrine/monarch topaz. Otherwise you should have a ruby in every gem slot.

You don't have your helmet enchanted. Your chest enchant is wrong (+10 to stats is what you want there), Your cape is not enchanted (Haste or wisdom, depending on personal preference), upgrade the enchant on your weapon, upgrade the spellthread on your legs.

Glyphs:
    get rid of the regrowth glyph. The nourish glyph has made it useless. If you are a nourish hater, then have fun failing. I don't really feel like explaining why nourish is far superior to regrowth in the direct heal department since it has been done a million times.

Dump the lifebloom glyph for wild growth or innervate. The days of druids rolling 3 stacks of LB on multiple tanks are dead and gone. So glyphing for it is unnecessary.

Your spec is pretty standard so no problems there.

All in all you have a pretty long list of things you can do to improve your character. Fix the gems and enchants and that should be a pretty good step toward getting back to where you want to be.

*edit* and stop being lazy and finish leveling your professions. alchemy/herbs is the easiest one to get leveled up.

1) get that head enchanted!! You can get one from the Wyremrest Accord thats 30SP and 10 mana every 5 seconds........and change that meta gem too!

2) Glyphs are soooo important....if you are not a nourish healer i suggest you look into being one...if you are using Regrowth as a main heal....there is one reason why it could be low...regrowth is just kind of a filler HoT right now....nourish is the way to go I suggust dump the regrowth & lifebloom glyphs and get nourish/WG....if you are raid healing

3) your haste looks a little low to me :/ i have 417 right now and u only have about 214 unless nothing has updated. I suggest with some of the intellect gems go for the 12 sp + 10 haste and your mana regen looks like so some of the spirit gems can go as well and be replaced with 12 sp + 10 spirit those would be a much better choice...and ur shoulder enchant? what is up with that? if it hasnt updated yet today i suggest getting ur rep up with Hodir if it isnt already and get the epic shoulder enchant thats a 24 sp and 8 MP5

4) why do u have hit rating as a resto druid? did you forget to switch out gear? Cloak enchant with either Wisdom or greater speed( 23 haste i believe)

I hope i wasnt harsh on ya but those arejust some things i noticed

Wow, lots of awesome replies, really.. Thank you guys.. And.. I'm just .. Lazy , for the profession part that is, i'll do it some time tho ^^. I'm currently farming rep with Wyrmrest so, i'll get the head enchant soon ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Erobbity
    Wow, lots of awesome replies, really.. Thank you guys.. And.. I'm just .. Lazy , for the profession part that is, i'll do it some time tho ^^. I'm currently farming rep with Wyrmrest so, i'll get the head enchant soon ^^
    Professions tend to work out best if you skill them up as you level. Alchemy is by far the easiest crafting profession, especially if you have herbalism, and herbalism can be powerskilled from 1 to max in a few hours.

You could gain a lot of stats just from gemming properly. Grind dailies to afford epic gems for all your slots if you don't have the money already. Default to runed cardinal rubies for everything. If you want the socket bonus then purple SP/spi gems in blue sockets and orange SP/int or SP/haste gems in yellow sockets. Never cheap out and use any other colors than those three. A proper meta gem isn't that expensive either. If you get your alchemy up you can even transmute your own gems, making a full set of epic gems very affordable.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Erobbity
    your welcome

herb/alchy is easy thats what i have currently as well

If you have a wws that would help but the new ones are jacked for healing so it would have to be an older one.