15+ Year Old Account

Re: DR??

curse.com

has all the addons you'll ever need and want
    - The Chad -

ye but i was thinking of more like a homepage or something

I don't think there is a website like that but i can help you. Most of them are obvious.

Try search on wowwiki if you want info about a specific spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    I don't think there is a website like that but i can help you. Most of them are obvious.

Try search on wowwiki if you want info about a specific spell.
    DR is not obvious.... fear sharing DR with phsyic scream and things like that are obvious but what about blind/wyvryn sting/freezing trap/hex/hungering cold/repentance? Which of those share DR with what?
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

I found a article on wowwiki that show the category of most spells.

Link: http://www.wowwiki.com/DR

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok
    DR is not obvious.... fear sharing DR with phsyic scream and things like that are obvious but what about blind/wyvryn sting/freezing trap/hex/hungering cold/repentance? Which of those share DR with what?
    Blind share with fear.
    Wyvern Sting share with freeze and sleep effects like freezing trap.
    I guese hex have the same category as polymorph.
    Hungering cold share dr with Gouge/Polymorph/Sap/Repentence
    Repentence share with Gouge/Polymorph/Sap/hungering cold.

I'm not 100% sure about some spells but i did my best to help.

Hibernate, Scatter Shot, Charge, Mind Control, Banish and Cyclone share diminishing returns with themselves.

Taunt: Taunt (Warrior), Taunt (Pet), Mocking Blow, Growl (Druid), Dark Command, Hand of Reckoning, Righteous Defense, Distracting Shot, Challenging Shout, Challenging Roar, Death Grip, Challenging Howl, Angered Earth

Disorients: Dragon's Breath, Hungering Cold, Sap, Gouge, Hex, Shackle, Polymorph, Freezing Trap, Freezing Arrow, Wyvern Sting, Repentance

Silences: Nether Shock, Garrote, Arcane Torrent, Silence (Priest), Silencing Shot, Improved Kick, Spell Lock, Improved Counterspell, Shield of the Templar, Strangulate, Gag Order (Warrior talent)

Disarms: Snatch, dismantle, Disarm, Chimera Shot - Scorpid, Psychic Horror (Disarm effect)

Fears: Blind, Fear (Warlock), Seduction (Pet), Howl of Terror, Psychic Scream, Scare Beast, Turn Evil, Intimidating Shout

Controlled stuns: Intercept (Felguard), Ravage, Sonic Blast, Concussion Blow, Shockwave, Hammer of Justice, Bash, Intimidation, Maim, Kidney Shot, War Stomp, Intercept (Warrior), Deep Freeze, Shadowfury, Holy Wrath, Inferno Effect (Doomguard summon), Demon Charge, Gnaw

Random stuns: Impact, Improved Fire Nova Totem, Stoneclaw Stun, Seal of Justice, Revenge Stun

Controlled roots: Freeze (Water Elemental), Pin (Crab), Frost Nova, Entangling Roots, Earthgrab (Storm, Earth and Fire)

Random roots: Improved Hamstring, Frostbite, Shattered Barrier
    Horror: Death Coil, Psychic Horror
    Opener stun: Cheap Shot, Pounce
    What do you think about the season 7 shaman set?
    It looks like what would happen if one of those big rock giants from Outlands mated with Spiderman.

-monkeysnarf