Page 1 of 2
LastLast

bring the player not the class

Runescroll of Stamina - Snowfall Ink, Resilient Parchment x 5 - Increases Stamina by 165 for all party and raid members for 1 hr.

Re: bring the player not the class

???

i am confused

Drums of Forgotten Kings - Heavy Borean Leather x 8, Icy Dragonscale x 8 - Gives all members of the raid or group the Blessing of Forgotten Kings, increasing total stats by 8% for 30 min.

Drums of the Wild - Heavy Borean Leather x 4, Jormungar Scale x 20 - Gives the Gift of the Wild to all party and raid members, increasing armor by 750, all attributes by 37 and all resistances by 54 for 1 hr.

runescroll doesnt affect me, my healer is a priest, her fort is better....but i dont have a pally or druid...

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=14767

makes priest fort way more betterer

ZOMG NO RAID WILL EVER NEED PRIESTS N E MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!! SCROLL OF BETTER THAN PRAYER OF FORTITUDE, JUST BRING AN EXTRA DEATH KNIGHT INSCRITIONSCRIBERIST!!!!!!!!!!!
    I > U

I think this is just encouraging the statement that Blizz made before. With items like this, raids won\'t have issues because they didn\'t bring a Priest or Druid for their buffs. But those classes will not be left out, as their own buffs are stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Would be good, tbh... Drums back in TBC were badass! And like a retard I was still using em upto about lvl 75! haha!

I'd really like to see something like this, though...

As others said, this just allows flexibility and, of course, Fort is still better since, virtually every Priest will have Improved Fort. Besides, I really can't see a 25-man not wanting at least one flavor of Priest in the raid.

I think this change is primarily geared toward 10-mans and, to some extent, 5-mans. A 10-man has room for exactly one of every class, but unless you specifically build your raid like that, chances are a Priest or a Paladin or a Druid is probably missing. This means that if you have a 10-man and your Priest, say, goes on vacation, your tank isn't gimped for Health. The Kings replacement is nice too. Not only does it help if a Paladin isn't in the group, but if you may only have one Paladin and no Shaman for Mana Spring, it let's him buff the healers with Wisdom, or if you have no Warrior, it lets him give Might to physical DPS.

But really, unless the only reason your raid brings you is for Fort, then this is a good thing.

This is just nice people can make these and use them in raids/instances. Most likely used in 10 mans. True that some dumbass might think using these i can just not pickup some class which he/she thinks sucks but that will happen only in pugs.

Like someone said already i think these are just so that missing some person who happens to be only that class in 10 man guild will not gimp your buffs if you are doing some difficult encounter.

If these would be some new buffs they would be like mandatory to use always and don't think blizz wants that now days when world.... of warcraft full of casual players.

bring the player not the profession

The closer and closer they come to all the classes and buffs being the same, they might as well just remove buffs altogether and put more stats on loot. I mean come on, if you can get the same effects as being raid buffed but with 5 people that is just wrong. And drums being back isn't a good thing, they used to provide their own buffs now they just copy other peoples but don't stack.
    Has opinions about stuff.
    Character - Danrar (Forever Holy Priest)

Whats next...Runescroll of the Heroic Seabeast.

Increases melee, ranged, and spell casting speed by 26% for all party and raid members. Lasts 40 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashta
    Whats next...Runescroll of the Heroic Seabeast.

Increases melee, ranged, and spell casting speed by 26% for all party and raid members. Lasts 40 sec.
    This really should be implemented, if you ask me. I've been in 10-man raids that at some point spent half an hour looking for a shaman, healer or otherwise, because we were going for a few Naxx 10 achievements (this was before 3.1, we weren't BiS geared)

A priest's buff gives you 215 stamina.

10+ Year Old Account

So now its bring the profession not the class? Assuming these are like the old drums and require LW to use.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Lets get Scroll of Combat ress, and Scroll or Blood Lust/Heroism

And call it even?

Quote Originally Posted by dexter_984
    A priest's buff gives you 215 stamina.
    talented

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon12
    talented
    Find me a priest who DOESN'T have it talented. Please, go ahead and try. I'm sure you'll find one eventually, and we'll all point and laugh at them for being retarded silly and not getting something amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon12
    talented
    Yeah, because clearly there are better talent choices for PVE, like...Martyrdom! Or maybe some Dispel Resistance. Bosses like to dispel a lot, right?

You need to spend the talents there to get Meditation, it doesn't matter if it is talented.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

shadow preist

Quote Originally Posted by Jeddite
    ZOMG NO RAID WILL EVER NEED PRIESTS N E MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!! SCROLL OF BETTER THAN PRAYER OF FORTITUDE, JUST BRING AN EXTRA DEATH KNIGHT INSCRITIONSCRIBERIST!!!!!!!!!!!
    hehe