Ghoulless Unholy Build... will it work?

Ok, so i just hate my ghoul but i love unholy (minus the ghoul) do you think this spec (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...&version=10192) here is viable or will i lose to much?

also would anyone have an idea what kind of rotation i would use...

Re: Ghoulless Unholy Build... will it work?

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...&version=10192

is better

But the spec is bad to begin with.

both of those are frikkin terrible and srsly without all the ample terrible things about them.... rune tap, you have every talent in unholy unlocked and your getting that

its not even well specced if you did have ghoul in it, scourge strike isnt viable and especially moreso specced into blood and what exactly is your strong attack here none of them are maximised they are all basically left mediocre.

give me one good reason as to the pros of ghoul vs no ghoul in a deep unholy build.........

I can't believe I had to make an account just to tell you how much downs you have for not going ghoul, anyways this spec is better if you're commited to playing as a fail.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...&version=10192

again there is no reason why a unholy build without ghoul would work.............

/thread

Woops, didnt even link the one i made....oh well. All i did was put points in the talents you need for unholy to work at all (Reaping, morbidity...)

Quote Originally Posted by cryogenic
    both of those are frikkin terrible and srsly without all the ample terrible things about them.... rune tap, you have every talent in unholy unlocked and your getting that

its not even well specced if you did have ghoul in it, scourge strike isnt viable and especially moreso specced into blood and what exactly is your strong attack here none of them are maximised they are all basically left mediocre.
    shows how much you read

10+ Year Old Account

Well the main reason unholy is good (in pvp anyway) is because it has a large amount of burst & a large amount of its damage can completely ignore armor because it is magic based damage. Atm blood is better for pve after you reach a certain amount of armor pen though & with the the amount of gear you can get from heroics now there is no reason not to have enough armor pen that you can spec into blood.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Speccing for Ghoul is like 3-5% DpS per talent point.
    Show me what other talents with the same benefit you pick and you are all fine.

Unholy without Ghoul is so close to utter failure like a Blood DW spec.

Quote Originally Posted by zcks
    Well the main reason unholy is good (in pvp anyway) is because it has a large amount of burst & a large amount of its damage can completely ignore armor because it is magic based damage. Atm blood is better for pve after you reach a certain amount of armor pen though & with the the amount of gear you can get from heroics now there is no reason not to have enough armor pen that you can spec into blood.
    but losing a pvp stun lol for the added benefit of.... Nothing?