Thread: Goblin Love

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Goblin Love

There seems to be a lot of love out there for the Worgen. (Totally undeserved in my opinion... unless of course you like fleas.)

This thread's for goblin love.

Who out there had their day made when they found out goblins were becoming playable?

Who loves goblins and thinks they are an awesome addition to the horde and better than any mangy mutt that can't even run on all fours?

This thread's for all those out there that love goblins and are ecstatic to have them.

I know you're all out there, speak up let your voices heard!

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Goblin Love

Goblins are awesome. It's a shame people aren't more excited about them, I know i'll probably be rolling one before i try Worgen.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I am glad we're FINALLY getting goblins, they've put it off for too long. Green techo midgets ftw!

One bright side to the addition of Worgen to the alliance is that all the alliance kiddies that rolled horde for blood elves back in BC, might return to the alliance for the "cooler race".
    Look at me! I have a signature!

I was waiting for them for some time tbh.I'm definitely getting one to lvl 85!

Btw i can't stand some people saying Goblins are the Hordes Gnomes...
    They dont deserve such treatment!!!

At first i was like "fuck time to sell my woW account and reroll worgen" (i play horde and have no ally chars above level 25)
    but then i saw their sicks racials so i was very happy
    who else is gonna roll a goblin rogue!
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

15+ Year Old Account

I was definitely pleased when I saw that Trailer for Cataclysm live... Im so excited to roll my goblin.
    "Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greatest heroes, you are still only mortal."
    "You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?"

I was like FUCK YEAH goblins! I can't wait to roll a goblin mage.

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman
    I was definitely pleased when I saw that Trailer for Cataclysm live... Im so excited to roll my goblin.
    I'm gonna roll a goblin for shits and giggles. Just wanna try out the starting zone, but I don't feel like a repeat of my blood elf paladin when TBC was released. I'll even roll a furry and do their starting zone. I just won't make them my new main, and probably won't even roll a new race until I hit level 85... unless of course, the new zones are packed... but then the new 1-10 zones for worgen/goblin will be packed...

I am confuzzled!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Koragos
    I am glad we're FINALLY getting goblins, they've put it off for too long. Green techo midgets ftw!

One bright side to the addition of Worgen to the alliance is that all the alliance kiddies that rolled horde for blood elves back in BC, might return to the alliance for the "cooler race".
    lol Someone always has to try and start shit in a good thread.

I've always loved goblins. Because I played WC2 before WoW, I was disappointed when they said goblins would be neutral only.

I never really liked the Alliance, but I rolled it anyway because all my friends did, but I told them straight up, that I'd roll Horde immediately if they ever released goblins as a Horde race. Unfortunately they didn't believe that would ever happen, and now they're all mad at me hehe.

Now I'm just concerned with details like, what class I should make him, and what I should name my goblin.

I am very happy because then I can get my Goblin mage because I always wanted one, on my private server I always made characters "transform" into goblins and see their animations and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Goblins are awesome. It's a shame people aren't more excited about them, I know i'll probably be rolling one before i try Worgen.
    Lol What's awesome about them? The fact that they look like green turds and have annoying voices?

I'm rerolling from alliance to play a goblin! I love those greedy lil green guys :P Goblin Rogue FTW!!!
    CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS RAIDERS! YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Faerieheart
    There seems to be a lot of love out there for the Worgen. (Totally undeserved in my opinion... unless of coulse you like fleas.)

This thread's for goblin love.

Who out there had their day made when they found out goblins were becoming playable?

Who loves goblins and thinks they are an awesome addition to the horde and better than any mangy mutt that can't even run on all fours?

This threads for all those out there that love goblins and are ecstatic to have them.

I know you're all out there, speak up let your voices heard!
    I couldn't be happier that Alliance is getting Worgen. I got to play Worgen at Blizzcon and they really are great. I'm happy because all the Worgen love is from nubz and I won't have to put up with the furries while on horde.

:P
    - The Chad -

I tried Goblins before Worgen at Blizzcon actually, and have to say, I wasn't sold on them at first, but I sure as hell am now. The Lost Isles looks ESPECIALLY amazing. The awesome new water effects certainly helps, but Blizz learned a lot from the DK starter area, that's for sure.

Can anyone confirm what the bonus movement speed bonus for Rocket Jump is? I'm thinking it's around 200-300%.

The only reason I ask is because Rocket Jump off cliff+Slow Fall effect=... ???

Depending how it turns out, it could be full of awesome.

Yeah definitely race changing to a goblin once its available.

rollin goblin mage first day! rocket jump + blink combo will be amazing

I think I'll end up with a goblin of every goblin class.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gammer
    Yeah definitely race changing to a goblin once its available.
    This. I will not survive another leveling but I will change to Goblin DK asap! Worgens don't do it for me, I will roll and try their starting zona but that's it.