Elemental pvp gear?

I've been playing as elemental (PvE) for quite a while, but I decided that I'd try out some PvP now. What I'm wondering about is what kind of gear I should choose, and what stats I should be aiming towards (a certain hit/crit %,etc..)
    I'm also wondering about what gems to use on my gear as well as enchants, and I wouldn't mind anyone linking a good PvP specc either, even though I have a general idea of it

I appreciate all answers ;D
    That's the thing about RNG. It doesn't hate anybody - it just goes about its business, oblivious to the world around it.

Re: Elemental pvp gear?

Well the pvp gear available does not have any haste on it so we get crit of most our gear, there are 2 items from wtg but I'm figuering it won't be enough to make any defferance for it to be worth it .
    From what I understand you are just starting so you will be in hatefull, good news is there is no elemental badge pve gear outside the t8 so you can get full deadly from that .
    As for hit , 6% for night and blood elves 5% for the rest , we have 1% from racial , I did put 1 point from talents , the rest 1 ring , neckless and a cloak and a one gem would get it done .
    Can't link my spec since I'm using my blackberry atm but you cqan look me up , elliss from quel dori . My pvp spec is my secondary one. My glyphs are bassed on the 3s I started running late in the season and I use thunderfall totem .
    As for gems its sp , sp , sp !! A few sp stamana to get some socket bonus .
    You will see some specs with toughness I think its a crap talent for ele since its not great till you get 5 points in it and that's not why someone brings an elemental you are there to bring the high damage on demand ! Always remeber what you're job is in you're comp .
    Ps I don't have ts glyph I run with a rogue so he dosnt enjoy it when get people out of his range when we are bursting. You will notice though that once you pass 800 resil life becomes a lot easier espciaLly against pallys and rogues.
    Hope this helped.

first of all, thanks for answering ;D

I'll follow you're advise and hunt you down if it doesn't work! :P ^^

EDIT: Typo
    That's the thing about RNG. It doesn't hate anybody - it just goes about its business, oblivious to the world around it.

Lol good luck bro remember for us its always an uphill battle