Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Wait why are trolls and worgen gettign different forms

I hate both the tuaren and NE new forms. Looks to me like my cat form got changed into a hunter pet. My bear foms belly drags along the ground like i'm an obease bear. I hate them. I hope trolls and worgen get much better looking forms that dont look like they were born with a disability.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

The current forms ARE specific to Tauren/NElves.

Unfortunately you can't draw your own forms...that'd be lovely... :X

15+ Year Old Account

I am pretty sure they meant new form skins, not whole new forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodekk
    well.. since Trolls aren't Tauren, their Druid look wont look like a Tauren Druids look.
    and since Worgen aren't Night Elves, their Druid look wont look like a Night Elf Druids look.
    I think he is talking about worgen potentially might end up looking like a wolf instead of a cat when they go into travel/cat form

Maybe he is just mad that tuaren do not have a cow/buffalo forms to fight/run in.

I assume they'd get different looking forms because Tauren and NE practice the same brand of druidic magic, whereas Trolls would have theirs steeped in Loa Gods rather than the simple bear/cat (while it could easily be just that, but Troll-y versions) and The worgen probably have a different flavor based on where/when the Worgen originated.

The worgen probably learned from the nightelves (see the Cataclysm Video)

Trolls would probably be different however, if they learned from their crazy furry gods.

Also, a worgen druid transforming to a wolf (for dps or travel form) just seems stupid, why bother transforming at all?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Theorycrafting and posting numbers on forums
    Not everyone is going to be an expert theorycrafter or mathematics expert, and we're not expecting you to be one in order to participate in these forum discussions. But also be honest about the fact that linking to someone else's work doesn't necessarily turn you into one either.

Was that too harsh? (Source)

They will be Tigers With tusks, and Bears with Tusks.

Nobody said they'd be drastically different, they may just be as different as the Tauren and NE forms.

I for one would love some different animals that work in the same way... raptor, gorilla (for Troll, both), etc. Though Tiger fits with cat form and would still be very awesome. I just think the Troll Bear is gonna be

Quote Originally Posted by huangzhong9
    The two races that can play druids have always have different forms, i don't see why u think that the two new races would be any different.
    Except for, like, travel form and aquatic form.

Not a valid qq at any rate, but obvious fact is obvious.

10+ Year Old Account

I am pretty sure that every race that can have druids have always been different, just because more races will be able to have druids does not mean that this pattern will not continue. Taurens/Nelfs have different forms, while Taurens=/=trolls, and Nelfs=/=Worgens, so there is no1 reason for trolls and taurens to have the same forms, and for Nelfs and worgen to have the same forms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

I feed on QQ tears ;D
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig