enhance; orc exp racial for 1 weapon ...??

Hey guys...quick question about the new orc racial with fist weapons.

I'm currently using calamity grasp and vulmir tempest (offhand). or in other words a 'fist weapon' in main hand and 'mace' in offhand. Currently, my expertise is capped is displayed at 31, however that only reflects my main hand weapon due to orc racial, my offhand weapon is still at 26 expertise.

My question is...would it be better for me to drop some expertise so my main hand is capped at 26 and my offhand is lower at about 21 or keep both weapons expertise capped and just have my main hand 'over-capped' by 5?

Here is my armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...xar&n=Mulgthor

thanks for all your help

Re: enhance; orc exp racial for 1 weapon ...??

Sim it.

You should be anyway if you're serious about enhancement.

Re: enhance; orc exp racial for 1 weapon ...??

i think you should cap both hands, but to make sure you have to sim it, yes

technically, you will have to compare 5 expertise loss on off-hand against the asumed amount of attackpower you´ll get instead

8.23 expertise rating is 1 expertise => 5 expertise is 5*8.23 = 41.17expertise-rating => ~ 82 Ap vs 41.11/2 exp (as it´s oh only ( under the asumption expertise is evenly distributed in usefulness among the two weapon hands, which i however doubt ))

82ap vs 20.6 expertise-rating under the cap
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.