Warlock Aff pvp rotation?

i just hit 70 and i wanted to do some pvp until 71 i wanted to know what was the best rotation to use or maybe just the best dots i should be useing. Alot of ppl have told me to go aff until UA then in destro get SB just wanted to comfrm if that true or not

Re: Warlock Aff pvp rotation?

rotation i would say

haunt, UA, corruption, coa, then lvl to 80

i like corruption then UA personally because some healers like to cleanse corruption and they might hit the UA then and they get the silence and blow up and yea

There is no set rotation in PvP; you need to improvise.
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryBogard
    There is no set rotation in PvP; you need to improvise.
    Ya but he is needing an order to cast his spells he might need to change it up a bit but theres a general order like if your a DK you want to have diseases up before you sit there spamming strikes
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

If you stand from a distance, get UA and Haunt off first. Searing Pain should be your filler as it has less casting time than sbolt. Once you have corruption up and ticking you can wait for Nightfall to proc to shoot sbolt around.

If someone is meleeing you, get them off your ass and start above :P

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicRage
    rotation i would say

haunt, UA, corruption, coa, then lvl to 80
    tbh, start with UA and corr, then use haunt. If you first cast haunt and then get interupted somehow Haunt is pretty much useless. Its better to have cast UA and corr in that case.

There really isnt a "rotation" persay, just priorities.

Priority 1 - Corruption
    This is what is going to give you the majority of your self healing. Ideally this is what you're going to want to cast first, as it is refreshed by Haunt.

Priority 2 - Haunt
    Once corruption is on your target you needn't worry about re-applying it (unless it is cleansed off) because haunt will refresh the duration.

Priority 3 - UA
    This spell does a lot of damage, and makes healers think twice about dispelling their target.

Priority 4 - Curses
    Use whatever curse best fits your situation. If you're running a caster heavy 5s for example curse of elements would be the best choice, if you're simply trying to control a healer then curse of tongues is what you would use etc...