Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Worgen cat form mystery.

So, night elf druid + cat form = some pinky like nature loving cat.

Tauren + Druid = Cat with horns

Troll + Druid = Cat with tusks (most propably)

Worgen + Druid =

http://akirashiro.files.wordpress.co.../06/catdog.jpg ?

I wonder how blizzard is going to pull this.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

Re: Worgen cat form mystery.

One end is dps the other end is tank.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sisters+of+Elune&cn=Noxia

maybe they'll have a wolf form? wolves are very stealthy

Deleted

so you hava a cow who transforms into a cat.
    Why is it a problem if a "wolf" transforms into a cat?

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler
    I wish Tauren turned into battle cows.

Its not a problem. A wolf form would just be so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Skivoh
    So, night elf druid + cat form = some pinky like nature loving cat.

Tauren + Druid = Cat with horns

Troll + Druid = Cat with tusks (most propably)

Worgen + Druid =

http://akirashiro.files.wordpress.co.../06/catdog.jpg ?

I wonder how blizzard is going to pull this.
    Also Nelf cat form = Lynx
    Tauren Cat form = Lion with horns
    Troll cat form = something fugly
    Worgen cat form = wolf please?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kabshiel
    I wish Tauren turned into battle cows.
    Milk and moo their enemies to an interesting death!

I say they should just make the worgen cat/bear form mangy/malnourished looking.

Trolls would be easy... just odd colors (to match the hair) and sabretooth tusks.

I'm not sure if this is hijacking the thread, if so I apologize, but does it seem odd to no one else that, a race that can't control their Lycan abilities can shapeshift?

So I take it you didn't see the post asking this same question three posts down? It's no mystery. Worgen cat form will be a cat with some worgen characteristics. It will not be a wolf...it will not be a worg...it will be a cat.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

No, the problem is they wouldn't be very distinguished. The only things Worgen have are very similar to canine/felines already, so why not turn them into Wolves, so they'd be unique?
    Thanks, Boubie, for restoring my account!

if worgens cat form is a wolf i see 1 problem.. apart from them not realy being a cat, but wolves don't really attack all that much with claws & more with thier fangs, were as a cat can do both.

I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

What i was saying is that crossing a cat with a dog is like crossing two opposites. They are two arch enemies so the conclusion wouldnt be so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

What i was saying is that crossing a cat with a dog is like crossing two opposites. They are two arch enemies so the conclusion wouldnt be so good.
    China is doing pretty well on the surface...
    Thanks, Boubie, for restoring my account!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobley
    I'm not sure if this is hijacking the thread, if so I apologize, but does it seem odd to no one else that, a race that can't control their Lycan abilities can shapeshift?
    ...but they do have control... Their racial ability involves them controling it and their whole backstory involves them finding a way to control...So no. No one else finds it odd.

Dogs and Cats arch-enemies? Wtf are you on about, their extreme polarization is a human construct it's not real (ever noticed how domesticated dogs and cats get on fine once their used to each other). Cat's are no less hostile to dogs as they are to most other animals of Dog-size. Cat's instinctive 'arch nemesis' is the snake by the way.

They aren't opposites, they share a similar niche in the ecology, they compete for food, so they are enemies, all predators that share niche's are "arch enemies".
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sisters+of+Elune&cn=Noxia

I don't think Trolls and Worgens will have Boomkin/Cat/Bear/Tree of Life, something entirely different would be more likely since Trolls and Worgens will presumably getting their druidic powers form a different source than the NElfs and Taurens.