Thread: Inactive teams?

Inactive teams?

Just a question.. on my BG it's 1172 requirement for Rival.. and I'm 1176...... Did Blizz already rid of all the inactive teams, or do they do that tomorrow and for example.. if there's 4 inactive teams.. I move up to 1172?

Thanks.

Re: Inactive teams?

nobody knows?

Blizzard doesn't count the inactive teams for your rank. However, the requirement for Rival that you have (Which I assume is from Arena Junkies) has the inactive teams counted in.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

So WoW armory, which told me I was 1176.. Is right? Or not right, yet?

Still confused, sorry.

WoW Armory does not show the correct rank, but if you go into a BG you can see your arena teams and look on the arena team panel for your correct rank. The WoW Armory ranks display teams as lower than what they actually are too, so you probably got Rival.
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

Thanks. And just to make sure you're understand what I mean correctly, buy 1172 I don't mean PR/TR.. I mean your OVERALL rank.

MY PR/TR is 1859.

Yep, Rank, not Personal or Team rating.

Thanks for the help

May I ask what BG this is on? Under 1200 for Rival is ridiculous!
    Me > you

he doesn't mean team rating if that's what you thought.
    He means the rank of his team compared to all others in that BG.