Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: OMG what have i done....

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysnarf
    I don't know about going elemental at level 75. I mean if all you're doing is grinding mobs and doing easy quests I suppose it's fine. If you do quest in ice crown and want to solo the group quests, you're going to want to go enhance.
    With BoA items, you won't even make it to Icecrown.

Enhance is terribly slow until you hit 40. After that it's all pew pew non-stop.

I just leveled a troll shammy to 80 as elolmental,there is no down time if you get 2 of the +spell power 2% mana per kill trinkets.both trinkets provide you with 2% of your total mana per kill.with water shield and eventually mana spring totem you never have to stop killing stuff.granted the 10% xp shoulders made it faster than if it was my first char,and when they patched in the 10% xp chest i bought that as well,even though i was level 70 at the time.

I solved the problem of spell power gear with the heriloom items and by scanning the ah for cloth and leather caster gear,as long as you keep updating your shield you will have plenty of mitigation.

dont forget to get the +30 spell power enchant on the mace it looses its luster eventually but having +30 sp on a level 2 item on a level 2 toon is very fun.

Quote Originally Posted by coldethyl
    I just leveled a troll shammy to 80 as elolmental,there is no down time if you get 2 of the +spell power 2% mana per kill trinkets.both trinkets provide you with 2% of your total mana per kill.with water shield and eventually mana spring totem you never have to stop killing stuff.granted the 10% xp shoulders made it faster than if it was my first char,and when they patched in the 10% xp chest i bought that as well,even though i was level 70 at the time.

I solved the problem of spell power gear with the heriloom items and by scanning the ah for cloth and leather caster gear,as long as you keep updating your shield you will have plenty of mitigation.

dont forget to get the +30 spell power enchant on the mace it looses its luster eventually but having +30 sp on a level 2 item on a level 2 toon is very fun.
    The trinkets stack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

I level'd my shaman as Enh until lvl 75. Although, I had been saving up on elemental gear as well as I did dungeons. I think with the wolves and such it would be a little easier. Anyways, level up how ever you prefer. Which ever is easier you is what I say will be the fastest.