Best PVP meta gem?

I'm trying to decide which meta gem to go with for my PVP set. I already got Tuskarr's Vitality on my boots, so run speed in the meta is out of the question. Unless I've overlooked some vital gem, I have ended up with these two options:

#1 Insightful Earthsiege Diamond
    #2 Trenchant Earthsiege Diamond

Out of these, the first one is obviously superior for longevity, which can sometimes decide the outcome of a battle, but so can decreased stun duration since stuns are often what get you killed.

Anyway, I'm having a hard time making a decision, so what are your opinions on meta gems?

Re: Best PVP meta gem?

Should probably mention I'm a resto druid btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortac
    Should probably mention I'm a resto druid btw.
    Go for Insightful Earthsiege Diamond

My druid hasn't been 80 long and not done much pvp yet, so take this for what its worth.

Im assuming your resto and not moonkin? If so it might be different though im not sure.

I would personally go for insightfull for the longevity. Trenchant just doesnt seem all that usefull (comparatively) as if you are able to predict the stuns and prehot (not normally to hard to do) surviving them doesnt seem to be a big issue. Dont forget barkskin is usable while stunned aswell if you need to, and theres pvp trinket on top of that.

Imp barkskin dispell protects barksin only now, so innervates are alot more vulnerable to being dispelled than they were, and cant be as heavily relied on.

Overall i see the extra mana saving you alot more than getting out of stuns a little bit quicker will.
    If you say "pls" becuase it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" becuase it's shorted than "yes".

Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf
    no lol her dick was bigger than my own

stun duration reduction.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".