Poll: Would you want a dk mount for every race?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

DK/Paladin mounts

Hello my fellow Death Knights!

I just read the blue post about Tauren Paladins getting mounts that fit more to tauren (Paladin Kodo lol) and I was thinking "When paladins get custom mounts why don't dks?"

Tbh I always hated Tauren DKs with their totally unfitting horses.

So what do you think should every race get their own DK mount?

Re: DK/Paladin mounts

Have fun getting something other than a horse from humans

It would be cool. Is it going to happen? No. They'd have to make Undead versions of every race's mount.

Tauren Paladins may get new mounts because they're new to the game, and it's a good opportunity to.

Deleted

Oh my, how greedy are DK's? They are getting free mounts, but are complaining over the design.. Go grind your own!

Quote Originally Posted by Crashie
    Oh my, how greedy are DK's? They are getting free mounts, but are complaining over the design.. Go grind your own!
    "Horde, quit whining about Blood Elves. You say we are girly and yet it is you who are whining like 16 yr old girls that are not getting their way."

i do agree that DKs look retarded on their charger... When i was leveling my DK i went straight to thunder bluff and bought him a Kodo as soon as he hit 58.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok
    i do agree that DKs look retarded on their charger... When i was leveling my DK i went straight to thunder bluff and bought him a Kodo as soon as he hit 58.
    since when can u use a kodo level 60 requirements

amidoinitrite?

Quote Originally Posted by killarth

amidoinitrite?
    since DK's auto get the epic ground riding skill

10+ Year Old Account

amidoinitrite?
    Epic riding/mounts are lowered to 40 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashie
    Why is there so much hate over DKs getting a free ground mount (estimated value what, 50g?) but not for paladins and warlocks getting free base and epic mounts and druids getting free flying and epic flying mounts?

Besides, how ass backwards are you? This isn't a case of "Waaaaaah, we want cooler mounts" but "Hey, they're varying the pally mount, think they'll do the same for us since we're in the exact same situation?"

And finally, even though I'm human and wouldn't benefit from the change, I voted for it. It makes good sense.

Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    Why is there so much hate over DKs getting a free ground mount (estimated value what, 50g?) but not for paladins and warlocks getting free base and epic mounts and druids getting free flying and epic flying mounts?

Besides, how ass backwards are you? This isn't a case of "Waaaaaah, we want cooler mounts" but "Hey, they're varying the pally mount, think they'll do the same for us since we're in the exact same situation?"

And finally, even though I'm human and wouldn't benefit from the change, I voted for it. It makes good sense.
    druid epic flying mount = long quest and 5000g
    Warlock and Paladin epic ground mount (until recently) = long quests and a good bit of money for the materials.
    dk's = go steal a horse

i dont have a problem with it, however I dont think Blizzard is gonna allow the Scarlet Crusade to stock up on mounts of every type so you can come in and steal em.
    "Mitt Romney is a lot like the band Nickelback. They sell a lot of records but I don’t know anybody that has one."

amidoinitrite?
    While the 2 statements below your post are true and would make mine true i think i was actually closer to level 63-64 when i got the mount being that my DK was my first char to 80 @ LK's launch. You get my point though. The mounts look restarted enough to make me stop my power-grind-leveling to go get my race's default mount.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Alasdair
    druid epic flying mount = long quest and 5000g
    Warlock and Paladin epic ground mount (until recently) = long quests and a good bit of money for the materials.
    dk's = go steal a horse

i dont have a problem with it, however I dont think Blizzard is gonna allow the Scarlet Crusade to stock up on mounts of every type so you can come in and steal em.
    1) Doesn't change the free flying.
    2) I know it's "until recently" long quest, I did it on my pally. Still, it's NOW free.
    3) It's go steal a horse from a nasty bastard who can and will kick your ass (Though is totally avoidable), bring it back, get transferred into another dimension, kill a tamer, turn in quest.

Instead of giving DK's a different mount per race... Give all classes a specific class mount...

Could be cool if say Night Elf DK's god an undead version of a Tiger, and so forth, but again BLizzard cant afford all those things sadly. Atleast that is what they tell us.
    R.I.P World of Warcraft 2004-2009 The Casuals whiners finally killed you, one wonders how casuals can overcome reallife, they must cry alot at work and out in the big world, when stuff is to hard and time consuming. Maybe god will helps casual scrubs handle real life? nobody knows.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

I'd rather blizzard focus on revamping and creating content that benefits everyone instead of making DK's have unique mounts.

Besides, if they did this the would have to leave the option for the old mount. which would lead to QQ.

Because now not only are these classes at a 2 mount advantage for the achievements, they are at a 3 mount advantage. (old ground, flyer, new "race specific" dk ground mount)

Plus as stated before you acquire a death charger on a mission from the lich king - by stealing a horse. Its stupid to rewrite the whole quest chain for each race so that blizzard can create stupid looking dk versions of every mount.

What part of steal a horse quest did you not understand?

It was not steal a kodo, raptor or wolf. Even the mount name = Acherus Deathcharger. FROM ACHERUS. I don't think the lich king had plans to steal 2 of every animal (for breeding) so his multicultural dks-to-be would feel right at home with their racial mount.

This is beyond dk greed. It's just retarded. Holy cows will possibly have their own mount since they'd be another faction of holy cow people (much like draenei's hand of argus, except they ride horses too which was an oversight by blizzard). Humans and dwarves (who share much in common) have their blue horses. Blood elves have their red horses. All death knights started in acherus. There is no other faction of freed death knights.

tl;dr: y'all gettin evil horses

Quote Originally Posted by Zuldain
    I'd rather blizzard focus on revamping and creating content that benefits everyone instead of making DK's have unique mounts.
    I'm pretty sure that the guys working in the art department modifying 1 skin from a kodo isn't going to have any impact on the overall quality of the finished product of Cataclysm.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend