[A] Late Night Raiding Guild LFM

No Nubbness is a guild on the Burning Legion server. I started this guild do to my inability to find a late night raiding guild to fit my needs. There are a lack of good late night guilds out there, but a lot of people who need them.

This guild is 90% PVE and focused on both 10/25 man raids. We have many great people and are not over bloating the guild. We are looking for raiders and not sitters.

Our raid days/times are Sunday-Wednesday, 12am server – 4am server (CST). For those on the west cost our raid times start at 10pm, and for those on the east cost it is 1am raid starts. We do not want people who cannot make these times. Since we are not over recruiting we are looking for good, reliable people to enjoy the game with us 3-4 days a week.

My goal was to have a progression guild while still actually enjoying the game and the people you play it with.

If you come over you will have a raid spot as long as you show up. I must stress that we are looking for outgoing, fun, dedicated people for 10 and 25 man raiding, no over bloating so no bench warmers. If you are not able to laugh and have a good time, while also downing bosses, then this is not a home for you.

We use DKP for all 25 man raids. (is explained on our website or I will answer any questions you have)

We need some more select classes to fill the last few spots. If you think you can make our raid times and want to join us please fill out an application on our super cool website, or contact us in game for any answers you may need.

We have a website, vent, and 6 guild bank tabs on the server. The server is Med-High population with a decent Horde: Alliance ratio.

We have one of the best guild banks I’ve ever seen, 6 full tabs and 40k gold that we use to pay for all enchants and gems on any new gear that a guildies gets that improves their hero. People with raider status get a set amount of gold for repairs every night, as well as flasks for 10g for each raid night if needed.

Please do not apply if your gear is not at our progression. We need people who are able to start raiding with us immediately and not people looking to gear up their alt.

Thanks for reading and we hope you join us for our move into Icecrown Citadel

Email – obbound348@aol.com

In game – Consecrator. Deáth, Adrena, Phoneraiser, Agamemgnome, Frray

Website is: www.nonubbness.dkpsystem.com

Progression:

11/13 Ulduar 25 (Yogg and Algalon up)
    12/13 Ulduar 10 (Working on Hardmodes, 3 done)
    4/5 Trial of the Crusader 25 man
    4/5 Trial of the Crusader 10 man

Class needs:

Pally – Ret and Holy
    Shammy – Low Need
    Hunter – High Need
    Mage –MediumNeed
    Warlock – Medium Need
    Warrior DPS
    DK – DPS
    Druid – Heals and Boomkin
    Priest – Low need
    Rogue – High Need

Do not apply if you can not raid consistently please. Need Full timers, not bench warmers. If your class is closed please feel free to apply if you feel you can help us. We will find a raid spot for people who show their dedication and commitment

Re: [A] Late Night Raiding Guild LFM

bump

currently in ICC 25 man 4/9 and 10 man 9/9

Need to fill last core raiding spots with geared, competent raiders so we can continue our progression for 25 mans. if ur looking for a good late night guild with a few open 25 man spots then apply

bump

still looking for dedicated 25 man raiders...classes we are low on are

Mage
    Shadow priest
    Rogue
    Feral drooid
    could use 1 resto drooid
    enhance shammy

Accept all App's if geared and mostly competent. pretty full on tanks

bump