Anub'arak 10 man heroic

So I was inquiring the best way to go about this encounter. We got him to about 75 percent he would burrow, and then his spikes would just ROFLPWN us. His adds were giving us somewhat of an issue as well.
    Do we have to just burn him in p1 put the permafrost down to prevent the adds from burrowing, take the rest down as he tries to impale us and then get him to 30 percent next burrow phase and hope for the best?
    I would love some input on how to approach this. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Anub'arak 10 man heroic

When he burrows you have to have his target kite the spikes to a patch of permafrost. When he hits the frost he gets stunned and selects another target to chase. Repeat as necessary.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

I understand that but..the 10 man heroic you only get 6 permafrost balls. You don't have unlimited like you do in regular version.

10+ Year Old Account

Your kiters just have to be more strategic when running to the patches since you only have 6. Would be best to spread them around the room. Also I think the goal with the limit on 6 patches is to burn down the boss with only one burrow phase.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein