What do you think about this 3v3 comp?

Our team plans on running Arms warrior, Unholy DK, Prot / holy paladin(until it gets nerfed). I keep hearing problems about hunter / frost mage teams with this comp, so heres what I was thinking.

If i went Fury/arms, deep enough to get titans grip and Heroic fury (to remove frost novas), the high burst dps along with hitting multiple targets might help out a lot. Fury warriors also have furious attacks which accounts for the 50% MS. The decreased intercept cooldown is win (15 seconds) and the Rampage buff would benefit the Dk as well. Death Wish isn't half bad either.

I know that Bladestorm won't be available for this spec, but the pressure applied from constant WW's, instant slams, Bloodthirst might be enough to make up for it. Also, I can spec deep enough into arms for deep wounds and 2/3 for increased weapon by 2's by 4%

Just a thought, let me know what your opinions are i'm pretty curious

Re: What do you think about this 3v3 comp?

I would suggest you stay with deep Arms spec, the pressure that MS and Bladestorm allows far outweighs anything Fury has to offer.

I thought that Prot healing was already nerfed, no? Also I agree with the poster above: MS/Bladestorm is just nasty (for the other team and great for you) to contend with.

Prot healing will be nerfed with patch 3.2.2. Patch 3.2.2 is going to be released this coming Tuesday, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Engentlmn
    Prot healing will be nerfed with patch 3.2.2. Patch 3.2.2 is going to be released this coming Tuesday, hopefully.
    Ah okay, thanks! I don't know the mechanics of the Paladin class well, but I've read that it will still be viable/preferred over Holy healing due to the survivability and limited nerfs to this spec/gear combo. Is that true, false or rather a preference/experience issue?