Gearing up a new warrior

Hello, im soon level 80 with my warrior. And i was wondering if you have some tips for the gearing up process? I want to focus on arena later on with this toon. Thank You

Deleted

Re: Gearing up a new warrior

Re-roll.

ok.

If you are not 80 yet, leveling in BG's would be a god tip. There you get xp and honor, and from honorpoints you can buy pvp gear to use in arena.

When I hitted 80 I chose to tank alot of hc's. On my server tanks are in high demand, so I could always find a group for any hc. Check wowhead for items that you want from the various hc's, and run them as often as you can. But the main reason for doing this was the badges you get. From these you can buy the gladiator sets and thats what you want to wear when stepping into the arena

Doing the weekend battleground also gives alot of honorpoints, so a hot tip would be to go for that.

Hope this helps you out a bit, and I'm certain that this is not the only way to reach your goal. Have fun

There is a sticky post outlining exactly what you're asking here: how to best gear up a warrior at 80, before raiding. Lots of helpful info in there, although these days you sohuld be looking at what easy epics you could score out of the Argent Tournament and ToC 5-man as well.