Thread: Ice Block

Ice Block

after reading a wall of text in a previous topic, I thought about Ice Block and how ppl thought blizzard should reduce the CD.

Thats a great idea but another way to improve Ice Block would be.....

"While in the Ice Block the mage quickly regenerates either 25% or 35% mana and health"

that way instead of being a useless object waiting to be healed last inside the Ice block, you'd atleast come out of it somewhat healed

Re: Ice Block

Seems a bit OP for pvp tbh. If it's glyphed, Evo already heals.

Silly mages that Ice Block at 2% HP are silly.

How to win in AB as a mage
    Step 1: Go to a over guarded flag and round up all the noobs.
    Step 2: Blink out
    Step 3: Run as far as possible and iceblock
    Step 4: Have your teamate cap the flag while the noobs try to kill you in the iceblock
    Step 5: Profit!!!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Ox Big
    after reading a wall of text in a previous topic, I thought about Ice Block and how ppl thought blizzard should reduce the CD.

"While in the Ice Block the mage quickly regenerates either 25% or 35% mana and health"

that way instead of being a useless object waiting to be healed last inside the Ice block, you'd atleast come out of it somewhat healed
    OP.

yeah sounds good, and when a paladin uses bubble all damage done by them is increased by 400% and they get full mana and full hp back!

Quote Originally Posted by zenti

yeah sounds good, and when a paladin uses bubble all damage done by them is increased by 400% and they get full mana and full hp back!
    Ok, give mages a healing spell and/or allow them to continue doing damage from inside the ice block ....

Pallys already heal up to full hp and can move in their bubble so don't even try to complain lol.

Healing iceblock would be imbalanced in pvp so it's not gonna happen, but it's nice to dream.

funny how people say giving mages a slight heal while in ice block would be OP... yet you never see people talk about how they 2-3 shot mages before they can ice block op either... yet us getting 3-4 shot.. by hunters, rogues, dks, ret pallys, warriors? isnt OP?
    then shams getting a totem that eats one of our spells and an interupt. all other caster classes get some sort of heal on themselves, yet we have to glyph for it.. and the only way we can heal ourselves with a certain spell is if we dont get interupted when we are casting it.
    is it fair that we are the only class that goes immune to dmg, that just sits there and cant do shit.. until the timer is up? and the other classes that have that ability can heal themselves, and/or do dmg to someone while they are immune?

Quote Originally Posted by Shyan
    funny how people say giving mages a slight heal while in ice block would be OP... yet you never see people talk about how they 2-3 shot mages before they can ice block op either... yet us getting 3-4 shot.. by hunters, rogues, dks, ret pallys, warriors? isnt OP?
    then shams getting a totem that eats one of our spells and an interupt. all other caster classes get some sort of heal on themselves, yet we have to glyph for it.. and the only way we can heal ourselves with a certain spell is if we dont get interupted when we are casting it.
    is it fair that we are the only class that goes immune to dmg, that just sits there and cant do shit.. until the timer is up? and the other classes that have that ability can heal themselves, and/or do dmg to someone while they are immune?
    If you get 3 shotted by them then go ice spec i guarentee you the players wont get near you

soz for spelling if i made a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Shyan
    What do hunters have? They have to spec BM to try and even get some type of healing. You can glyph it in any spec.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Chillbro
    Silly mages that Ice Block at 2% HP are silly.
    you forgot to put PVP in there otherwise you've done well to IB in pve (raid) that low.

OP: i know where you're coming from but that would be slightly OP. But it could be inhanced, for example: due to it being a block of ice enemy targets can not get within malee range b/c they will slide away to 10 yrds and slowed to 50% while the duration lasts, that would atleast give you a slight window to escape or w/e. currently IB'ing is just delaying the inevetible which imo is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Thechamp
    Step 4: Have your teamate cap the flag while the noobs try to kill you in the iceblock
    Masss DIspel / Shattering Throw
    Kill the fool !
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

also, according to your signature ' the enemy of my enemy is my friend' that would make the burning legion your friend since they are the enemy of the lich king, and vice versa, you did put a lot of thoguh into that
    WoW free since 8/10/09
    well i got stuck homesick with nothing to do pretty much and... for the sixth time, i started playing again.

HP + MP regen is boring
    someting like 'when your IB removed or canceled it shatters for x - y damage for all enemies in 10 yrd and knocks they back'
    i think ice block need some kind of buff

Quote Originally Posted by Thechamp
    noobs then return to the flag..a random dk kiddo grips your teamate as he mounts up and tries to escape.. then he dies in 3 secs with all this burst from the noobs even after using a defensive cd..and guess what! the noobs defend/assault the flag!!!

Quote Originally Posted by peknoman
    also, according to your signature ' the enemy of my enemy is my friend' that would make the burning legion your friend since they are the enemy of the lich king, and vice versa, you did put a lot of thoguh into that
    Dude you sink so low. "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is a VERY famous quote and if you don't know it you should stop living in your pixel world and actually go outside (if you're not too scared of the sunlight you know).

Sounds like you guys are trying to make a spell that is baseline as good as a shadow priests 51 point talent. Be content with what you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by peknoman

You sir win the epic fucking fail of the day award. Idiot.
    NO LOOT FOR YOU!