Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Humans become worthless?

Unless humans get super op racials when they update the racials, why would anyone roll and what is the point of having a human character when you can have the same thing except with the option to change into worgen form when you feel like it?? Unless you want to be a paladin, i really dont see why anyone would be a human

Re: Humans become worthless?

i know right? Free pvp trinket and Perception are total shit huh? /facepalm
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

Bezog

Quote Originally Posted by Jewcrew
    Unless you want to be a paladin, i really dont see why anyone would be a human
    Clearly other people have thought processes which differ from yours.

Um yeah...Worgen don't get +10% rep gains, a free trinket, etc...you see when they are in 'human' form they still have worgen racials sooooo humans are just fine...some people seem to lack the 'reason' gene i swear...
    Hopefully "at least" means "sometimes three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number flame shock shall tick, and the number of ticking shall be three. Four shalt thou not tick, nor either tick thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou holy lava burst of antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall suffer at least two more ticks of flame shock. Amen."
    :3 -Whowherewhat

Unless humans get super op racials when they update the racials, why would anyone roll and what is the point of having a human character when you can have the same thing except with the option to change into worgen form when you feel like it?? Unless you want to be a paladin, i really dont see why anyone would be a human
    ...You don't gain the human racials while in human form

Worgen characters will remain in worgen form while in chat with the option of being in human form out of combat.

"la la la I'm in human form running around greymane when suddenly I enter combat! *strange noises and uncontrollable strength and fur take over* worgen form"
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Nor are you allowed to be in human form while in combat. So there will be a huge difference.

worgen racials are crap apart from the 1% dmg increase and only hardcore raiders are likely to specifically roll a worgen because of 1% dmg (anyone else probably won't notice it anyway)

that said i'm still laughing at the guy who things Perception is an OP racial.

humans best racials are Every Man for Himself, Diplomacy and perhaps Sword Specialization.

having said that they did say they were going to take a look at all the other races racials in light of the new ones so . . .

Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

10+ Year Old Account

Its as if they are revamping all racials when cataclysm launches!

70% burst speed, can someone say Rogue OPness in bgs?

guys read what i posted... i never said anything about getting human racials when in human form. im asking why anyone would ever roll a human when cataclysm releases because you can just turn in to a human if you feel like it or have the option to be in worgen form. also, +1%dmg, a sprint, and - duration on curses and diseases arent bad racials last time i checked

guys read what i posted... i never said anything about getting human racials when in human form. im asking why anyone would ever roll a human when cataclysm releases because you can just turn in to a human if you feel like it or have the option to be in worgen form. also, +1%dmg, a sprint, and - duration on curses and diseases arent bad racials last time i checked
    as stated before, you cant fight as a human, you can only choose to be human out of combat.

you dont choose your worgen side, its the other way around.

15+ Year Old Account

*blink* *blink*

And stop digging... ... ...now.

For the Alliance!

your failing to see what ppl are trying to tell you. your looking at being human or worgen as a what the toon looks like, while the other posters are looking at it as different racials each toon brings. that is the difference between choosing a human over a worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by thearchangel
    your failing to see what ppl are trying to tell you. your looking at being human or worgen as a what the toon looks like, while the other posters are looking at it as different racials each toon brings. that is the difference between choosing a human over a worgen.
    exactly, that and that not everyone (not me though) wants to look like some kickass were-wolf that weilds weapons while in combat

Quote Originally Posted by Sidorenko
    Perception is shit..

The rest isn't, though.

Was anyone paying attention to the blizzcon news? They said that the existing race racials would be buffed to match the "coolness" of worgen and goblin. And honestly if the animation from switching from human to worgen is anything super extravagent it will become a nuisance after a while I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Perception is shit..

The rest isn't, though.
    Spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidorenko
    Actually they are lol. Have you ever played human and tried seeing a rogue with perception? You only see them sapping you. or just as they are stunlocking you. You get a .387364 second warning. kek

Free pvp trinket? not really. It shares cooldown with the actual trinket, giving humans nothing different than any other class. It would be a good racial if it wasn't on the same cooldown, but sense it is, it dosen't give you anything that any toon in wow can't get. An extra trinket. Whoo hooo.

/facepalm.

Free pvp trinket and Perception

+ more rep gained on every move tru diplomacy

this is realy good stuff. so i dont get where ur coming from.
    To play those millions of minds,to watch them slowly respond to an unseen stimulus to guide theyr aspiration without theyr knowledge-all this whether in high capacities or in humble,is a big and endless game of chess of ever extraordinary excitement
    -sydney west-