Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Humans become worthless?

It allows us to wear two other trinkets.

Like I use one titan disc trinket(95 resilience) and one of those "Use: +3ksomething health with 190 AP" trinkets.
    It's nothing major, but it not bad.
    And it has its uses in PvE.

Example: Eadric the Pure's stun can be dispelled with it.

In fact, I value it more in PvE than PvP.

Blizzard could make every race human and have the only difference be their racials and where they start. Does it really matter what a race looks like? People roll them because they like the looks, like the racials, and/or like the starting area. Some roll them because they're the flavor of the month race.

People will continue to roll humans for the racials and because the starting area is familiar. They'll also continue to roll humans because they are human. This makes them easier to relate to because we are human. Humans and orcs are the staple of Warcraft. Just adding in another "human" race with a secondary form doesn't change that. As was pointed out, you're going to be in worgen form most of the time, not in human. I'm sure many that roll a worgen will forget they even have a human form after a while. You're rolling a worgen, not a human. The human form is just RP fluff. It has no point beyond a little RP fun. Humans will never be anything but human (unless you get turned into something else with a halloween wand, savory deviate delight, etc). And humans can also be paladins which worgen cannot be, but worgen can be druids so there's a trade off in the classes. People will roll worgens because they're new and roll them for the racials.

You don't want to roll any more humans in the future, that's your decision. It's doubtful the majority of the WoW population will just abandon humans for the worgen.

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball
    Actually they are lol. Have you ever played human and tried seeing a rogue with perception? You only see them sapping you. or just as they are stunlocking you. You get a .387364 second warning. kek

Free pvp trinket? not really. It shares cooldown with the actual trinket, giving humans nothing different than any other class. It would be a good racial if it wasn't on the same cooldown, but sense it is, it dosen't give you anything that any toon in wow can't get. An extra trinket. Whoo hooo.

/facepalm.

1. As a human rogue I rarely get jumped by druids or other rogues, simply because I can see them and sap first.

2. Free racial trinket means MORE DPS TRINKETS!
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Quote Originally Posted by Jewcrew
    Unless humans get super op racials when they update the racials, why would anyone roll and what is the point of having a human character when you can have the same thing except with the option to change into worgen form when you feel like it?? Unless you want to be a paladin, i really dont see why anyone would be a human
    It's not the racials that are the problem. It's that the nose and jaw of the humans that are the problem. They do not look right.

In WoW, human men look, with their square jaw and flat nose, like cube heads. And the human female's are not that better off with such a pointed nose.

These are the things that need to be updated for humans in WoW.

...werewolfs...blizard totaly ran out of ideas. It wasn't to long ago they came out with the last expansion,
    they should be concintrating on other things like making hunters worse and giving purposes and better storylines to the races they fucking make.

I'll tell you why I will be rolling a human hunter.

Because, in my opinion, lore-wise humans are the joint strongest race, together with orcs, night elves, high/blood elves and worgen. whatever racials they give them will just be the icing on the cake. yes, I do prefer worgen, but to be honest, I've wanted a human hunter sinse I started.
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamAG
    It's not the racials that are the problem. It's that the nose and jaw of the humans that are the problem. They do not look right.

In WoW, human men look, with their square jaw and flat nose, like cube heads. And the human female's are not that better off with such a pointed nose.

These are the things that need to be updated for humans in WoW.
    and the Gods of WoW looked down and they did say "you, male human. you shall look like a complete retard if you do not sport, at the very least, a jaunty moustache. . ."
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

World of Crycraft, everything that is not overpowered is worthless.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Back to OP's topic.
    RPers and anyone who sees their character being more than a vehicle for big numbers will have aesthetics reason to roll humans instead of worgen. Like others have said, the fact that you are forced into Worgen forms in combat is going to make quite a bit of a difference. At least I for one would care.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidorenko
    i know right? Free pvp trinket and Perception are total shit huh? /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    World of Crycraft, everything that is not overpowered is worthless.
    OPness is again perspectivewise
    DR. GONZO:
    As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste.

I like not having to use a trinket space for PvP Trinket.
    [/url]

Deleted

Short: No, they aren't worthless, but I really could live without all these bs treads popping out since the announcement of cata ._.

Yes, humans are worthless. Oh wait, you mean in game humans. My bad.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.

I do get his point though...how's being worgen a curse if you can change in and out at will?

Never mind gameplay here, but being worgen looks a blessing

lol if u r so pop addicted for worgens then grats to you. Human will be same popular i bet. First they got normal female, second they fighting in normal form not in that dirty cat for kids.
    p.s. horde opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball
    Actually they are lol. Have you ever played human and tried seeing a rogue with perception? You only see them sapping you. or just as they are stunlocking you. You get a .387364 second warning. kek

Free pvp trinket? not really. It shares cooldown with the actual trinket, giving humans nothing different than any other class. It would be a good racial if it wasn't on the same cooldown, but sense it is, it dosen't give you anything that any toon in wow can't get. An extra trinket. Whoo hooo.

/facepalm.
    Because having an additional passive stat + on-use trinket is entirely worthless, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Baever
    Because having an additional passive stat + on-use trinket is entirely worthless, right?
    Actually, it just gives an additional "Use" or "Equip" effect(Depending on your trinket.)
    You don't gain passive stats from the racial.

how can humans be worthless? they arent near as cool looking yes but they have totally different racials. i'd give up the resil and/or bonus stats on my pvp trinket to put on a Mirror or something instead anyday.