Whats good with an ele shaman for 3's

I actually wanna go somewhere in this arena season. Anybody know any good ele 3's comps?

Re: Whats good with an ele shaman for 3's

i ran ele/destro/tree to duelist last season in 3's
    just gotta make sure u blow your burst at the same time and time the hex/fear/cyclone u can really piss people off with that =P
    Banned.

if you have a nice hance set bm/holypal/hance is kinda retarded good atm, ele gets locked down easily if the other team has a prep rogue/dk/warrior
    might work as ele if you find an amazing destro lock
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

I'll think about the suggestions and about the "hance thing" i only lvl hance or if im really needed as hance.

dont forget me!!!
    Banned.

lol that is the comp ill probally run

K MR. LOK MAKE UR KAYOSS BULT HIT MR.EVIL MAN ON OTHER TEAM KAY?
    THEN I THROW BALL OF FIRE AT HIM TOO KAY?
    THEN I THUNDERSTORM IF IM NOT ALREADY DEAD KAY?
    THEN MR. TREE U MAKE CIRCLE O WIND AROUND HEALER AND HAVE LOK MAKE OTHER GUY DEAD KAY?
    Banned.

genius

this is the shaman way young one...follow the path and get carried by lock(luck)
    Banned.

Do wizard cleave, Ele/Destro/hpally.

We (myself, Zotan and Chimps) pioneered our 3v3 comp, having seen and researched that noone else had played that comp before (source was SK-100).
    I run Elefrost, Elemental shaman/Frost Mage/Disc Priest. Last season, we were Rank 1 in the world running the comp at the rating of 2671.

I can guarantee now, this variation of "wizard cleave" is no where near as scrub friend as any of the others, namely, Ele/Destro/RDruid.

If you want an easy comp to climb to high ratings, run Ele/Destro/RDruid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator Showlan
    We (myself, Zotan and Chimps) pioneered our 3v3 comp, having seen and researched that noone else had played that comp before (source was SK-100).
    I run Elefrost, Elemental shaman/Frost Mage/Disc Priest. Last season, we were Rank 1 in the world running the comp at the rating of 2671.

I can guarantee now, this variation of "wizard cleave" is no where near as scrub friend as any of the others, namely, Ele/Destro/RDruid.

If you want an easy comp to climb to high ratings, run Ele/Destro/RDruid.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOOL says the one QQing about how OP beast cleave is ROFL. bad lies are bad

Ele Shaman, Destro Lock, Holy Pally or Disc Priest is usually a good combo. Priest adds the extra burst, but the Pally brings bop and Aura Mastery.

Ele Shaman, War, Holy Pally is making a decent comeback, had a 2400+ team on our server.

Ele Shaman, Marks Hunter (probably SV too, Healer

Elemental shamans are more viable now in 3s than they have been before that's for sure.