-Chaos Bolt
    -Incinerate
    Depending on boss Demonic Circle + Teleport

- Rain of Fire
    -Shadowfury
    -Drain soul (for shards)
    on trash

I believe that's more than 7...

Do pallies use any different abilites on trash???
    I guess it depends on the trash. Most pallys switch from Seal of Veng/Corr to Seal of Righteousness or Seal of Command. If your guild is really hardcore and you are in Naxx, you get to use Holy Wrath. With the change made to mobs in Ulduar, Hammer of Justice and Repentance are hella good.

It may not be part of my rotation but on damn near every single encounter I end up using Divine Shield/Divine Sacrifice. On a bunch of fights, especially in TotC25, I use Hand of Freedom and Hand of Protection.

Considering how clueless most pallys are when it comes to using their own abilities, I am never surprised with the amount of criticism that rets get. The single target pew pew facerollers don't know any better and will continue to just hit 1,2,3,4. Thats all they know.

This isn't a rotation, but these are regularly used abilities on boss fights, trash not included.
    Seal of Corruption
    Judgment
    Crusader Strike
    Divine Storm
    Consecrate
    Exorcism
    Avenging Wrath
    Divine Plea
    Arcane Torrent (love this racial)
    Hand of Salvation (because every other fight is a DPS buff gimmick fight these days ie. Jarraxxus, Hodir and General Vezax)
    Divine Shield
    Divine Sacrifice (as part of the cooldown rotation for Mimi, General Vezax, Northrend Beasts(Heroic))

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Re: BoP/hop activates with an whisper, Macro

Are you guys actually arguing on who uses more buttons? Paladins can use freakin' 10 buttons, it's still not called "hard" if all they do is bloody mash them. Finger-numbing maybe, but not hard. Compare that with a lock's immolate tracking and split-second decisions based on your current cast speed.

And the "paladins have more abilities than any class" is so useless even if it was true. Congratulations, you have so many abilities thanks to being a 3-role hybrid and getting stuff like Taunt that pures don't need, nor will you if you spec DPS. That must really make you skilled, to even be able to move with such a complex class.

Oh my, such a small achievement done so slowly. I must truly suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerses
    Are you guys actually arguing on who uses more buttons? Paladins can use freakin' 10 buttons, it's still not called "hard" if all they do is bloody mash them. Finger-numbing maybe, but not hard. Compare that with a lock's immolate tracking and split-second decisions based on your current cast speed.

And the "paladins have more abilities than any class" is so useless even if it was true. Congratulations, you have so many abilities thanks to being a 3-role hybrid and getting stuff like Taunt that pures don't need, nor will you if you spec DPS. That must really make you skilled, to even be able to move with such a complex class.
    Mods can track all of that for you and even tell you exactly when to cast your spells.

As for the taunt... Warlock Taunt
    You have never seen a paladin or warrior throw on a sword/board and taunt when the shit hits the fan?

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Don't forget druids. Even kitties can throw bear on and do decently, but Vezax still hits like a damn truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    Seal of Corruption
    Judgment
    Crusader Strike
    Divine Storm
    Consecrate
    Exorcism
    Avenging Wrath
    Divine Plea
    Arcane Torrent (love this racial)
    Hand of Salvation (because every other fight is a DPS buff gimmick fight these days ie. Jarraxxus, Hodir and General Vezax)
    Divine Shield
    Divine Sacrifice (as part of the cooldown rotation for Mimi, General Vezax, Northrend Beasts(Heroic))
    + Sacred Shield
    + Flash of Light
    + Lay on Hands
    + Hand of Reckoning (Yogg tentacles are still vulnerable to it and it works on faction champs easy mode)
    + Divine Protection sometimes.

Ppl talking about how paladins is easy to play... i have also Boomkin alt, paladin class is nuclear science in comparison with boomkin